anyone do 去角质?any tips to share?

skinfoodlover

wanna get a cheaper price skin care product?
We are importing Skin Food products from Korea to Singapore. Price would definitely be much more cheaper than the retail price in Singapore! We hope to bring the best for everyone and we will make it affordable for people out there who are too, a skin food lover!
click to our blogshop!

i use tony mony apple peeling gel once a week and twice a week galvanic spa. nowadays no need to go facial as i can achieve the very clean after facial effect with this mtd:)

Mummy73

Use those exfoliation scrub. I swear by it, my body has zero bumps since using it. Asian tend to hv more delicate sensitive skin, so use it 3-4 times a week. I use it gently on my face on those days I use on my body ( haha, u fig that I m lazy) rub it gently around the cheeks, and I massage more on my nose area.
As always, lather w moisturizer after shower. ( most effective w/i 3 mins after shower)
i epi late my legs and bikini area as well, so the exfoliation helps to minimize ingrown hair. Together w moisturizer, I hardly hv that problem.
this is highly effective yet super cheap. The gloves I purchased from toiletries shop in heartland for about $3 per pair. I sun them often to kill bacterial, one pair of glove can last me years!