anyone?? elective c-section coming soon!!!

Good day all mummies!

My elective c-section is scheduled on the 1st of Feb 2010... a month ago already started to do countdown... have been feeling like a prisoner since pregnancy and cant help feeling excited + scared at the same time!
so.... any mummies out there with planned caesarean coming soon?????
how do u feel???????????????? :bcute:

Oppsgal

I have unplanned c-section.

From normal turn to c-sect.

They let you choose to sleep or awake when they do the operation. I "scary rabbit" choose to sleep. Before that I have epidural because I thought I am having normal delivery. So not that pain until I wake up. :embarrassed:

Good day all mummies!

My elective c-section is scheduled on the 1st of Feb 2010... a month ago already started to do countdown... have been feeling like a prisoner since pregnancy and cant help feeling excited + scared at the same time!
so.... any mummies out there with planned caesarean coming soon?????
how do you feel???????????????? :bcute:

hi pineappletart, i may have to go for c sect due to my low lying placenta. wld cfn this by next sat. I'm feeling scare going into OT. I've gone thru a laproscopy before and its was like hell for me; the fear i've to go thru before they put me to sleep. if i've go thru c sect then i'll choose LA so that my hubby can see our bb the minute she is out. just want to enjoy the moment but at the same time fearful... if c sect then most likely 1st wk of feb...

hi pineappletart, i may have to go for c sect due to my low lying placenta. wld cfn this by next sat. I'm feeling scare going into OT. I've gone thru a laproscopy before and its was like hell for me; the fear i've to go thru before they put me to sleep. if i've go thru c sect then i'll choose so that my hubby can see our baby the minute she is out. just want to enjoy the moment but at the same time fearful... if c sect then most likely 1st wk of feb...
so how?? confirm c-section already?
your first child?
when's the edd?

im still decidin btw GA and spinal... my op date is 1st feb

NursMama

my first was emergency csect...
my 2nd was elective csect...
for both, i choose to be awake... coz i wanna hear the first cries of my babes and see their faces at the same time when they're freshly out from the 'oven' :wong19:

and there's really some differences between these two csects! :nah:

varadidie

my first was emergency csect...
my 2nd was elective csect...
for both, i choose to be awake... coz i wanna hear the first cries of my babes and see their faces at the same time when they're freshly out from the 'oven' :wong19:

and there's really some differences between these two csects! :nah:
Hi There.. I had the same Emergency C Sect for my first baby too.. Currently 9 weeks pregnant, and doctor already mentioned i should do elective caeserian to be safe since Im GDM patient. For Elective caesarean, does that means we can choose the date? Will it usually be much earlier than the scheduled edd?

sarah jason

Hi Babes

My 1st son was C-Sect and i was on GA...thus sleep thru it...

My 2nd son just recently i took C-Sect w/epi cos its recommended once u already do C-sect. I was awake with hubby beside me and we both enjoyed watching baby come fresh out of oven...

Depending on ur Gynae.. my C-Sect line is so thin and almost invisible...

And bonus - Hubby getta enjoy e tightness...Know what i mean? *winkz*:001_302:

NursMama

Hi There.. I had the same Emergency C Sect for my first baby too.. Currently 9 weeks pregnant, and doctor already mentioned i should do elective caeserian to be safe since Im GDM patient. For Elective caesarean, does that means we can choose the date? Will it usually be much earlier than the scheduled edd?
hi hi! sorry, i just saw your post today :embarrassed:

yeah... can choose the date & usually be much earlier than the scheduled edd.... my 2nd elective one was done when i was only 37wks 4days :001_302:... i was a GDM patient too ... good luck to you yah... hope you'll have a smooth one! :Dancing_wub:

varadidie

hi hi! sorry, i just saw your post today :embarrassed:

yeah... can choose the date & usually be much earlier than the scheduled edd.... my 2nd elective one was done when i was only 37wks 4days :001_302:... i was a GDM patient too ... good luck to you yah... hope you'll have a smooth one! :Dancing_wub:
Thanks for the info.. guess mine will be elective then.. and that means no Hari Raya for me.. :nah:

Sarah Jason, I know what you mean.. :tlaugh: