Anyone go for Brazilian Waxing before delivery?

shanney

Pampered Pwincess, they might not want to do for you right now.. my therapist suggested for me to wait till 4 months (when the bb is fully formed and stable) before they would do for me..

bingbing

Pampered Pwincess, they might not want to do for you right now.. my therapist suggested for me to wait till 4 months (when the bb is fully formed and stable) before they would do for me..
i intend to do it at 8 to 9 months , any recommendation from you

shanney

erm.. i have no experience doing it near to EDD... but i suppose u can call up the place to ask??

i usually goes to honeypot at clifford centre..

nyati22

Hi ladies, I did my Brazilian at 39weeks! At Strip. Do take note that after birth, u are not allowed to wax for 3mths-normal or 6mths-Caesarian.

bingbing

Hi ladies, I did my Brazilian at 39weeks! At Strip. Do take note that after birth, you are not allowed to wax for 3mths-normal or 6mths-Caesarian.
May i know how much are they charging. i have never done any of such waxing before scare its painful hahaha... and will it cos skin irritation if its the 1st trial

Fifie

I am a believer for Brazillian Waxing and I did mine when I was 4 months pregnant onwards.
After I gave birth, I started doing again after 3 months of delivery.

I did mine at Strip as I got a package.
If you're pregnant, Strip will ask you to sign a form to say that they will not be responsible for any mishap.
But if you are 4 months and above it shouldnt be a problem.
I also consult my gyne before doing it. So maybe you want to do that too.

Happy Waxing...its refreshing!!!

Yingver07

I'm almost 33 weeks along & I'll be doing Brazilian wax 2 days later. My gynae says so long as only wax is involve in waxing no other chemical which is fine to do.

Ayesha Takia

Hi Ladies. I went for brazilian some 3 months ago to a home based wax service. She did a good job and i loved her service. SInce i am scared of pain she did with minimal pain. SHe stays around toa payoh and highly will recommend her. Her Hp: 96908775 . She charged $48 only. no pushy sales all like in some spas.

vel

I just went to Strip website , there are a few kind of waxing service? so which is the appropriate one ? is it Pubic?

I haven't tried brazilian wax. But my friend who had brazilian wax at 8 months says it's ok. Just a thought, before doing anything or applying anything while you are pregnant, make sure that it is safe for the baby.

Snowgal

hi, any good therapists to rec for brazillian at pink parlour (tampines 1) or strip (tampines 1)?
TIA