Anyone going to/had deliver in Singapore General Hospital?

Jo'an

Thank you ladies for your reply. I'll be delivering there the 1st time, also with Dr. Yu Su Ling. What makes you ladies to go back to SGH?

dodos

Thank you ladies for your reply. I'll be delivering there the 1st time, also with Dr. Yu Su Ling. What makes you ladies to go back to SGH?
Im more familiar to the labour ward, the clinic, nurses and the gynae. Makes me feel more comfy giving birth at the same place....knowing what to expect etc. The service and facilities are not bad.

Jo'an

Did you deliver there are a private or susidised patient? And can you share with me how much did you spend in total?

dodos

Did you deliver there are a private or susidised patient? And can you share with me how much did you spend in total?
Im a private patient. I choose A1. 3rd delivery i think it's less then 2K but that was year 2005. If i remember correctly i don't have to pay much cash in the end. Now for my No.4 im shock i need to pay near to 4K. Faint! Can go private hospital to delivery already. But still stick to SGH due to reason posted in previous post. No.4 government no subsidy so i need to come out with alot of cash.