Anyone going to hire a new maid ?

Hi , Im a SAHM going to employ a new maid. I have bad experience with my ex indo maid she gave me lots of problems therefore I need to quit job and take care of my daughter. Im due in end June now looking for a new maid but dunno to hire an indonesian or mymar maid.

veronica

Hi , Im a SAHM going to employ a new maid. I have bad experience with my ex indo maid she gave me lots of problems therefore I need to quit job and take care of my daughter. Im due in end June now looking for a new maid but dunno to hire an indonesian or mymar maid.
Both have their own sets of problem equally. PHL too. So getting a maid is a heng suay situation. Unless you have recommendations, if not, just depends on luck.

mAmA

ya hire maid really depends on ur luck
hire a maid without experience will be a better choice
mynmar maid might hv problem to communicate too
but once u find ur maid cant work for u aft talking to her
then do not hesitate to change a new maid

an experience maid to me is kinda smart, they will compare the benefit now wf their ex employers

elmo493

My current maid is ok and my child likes her too. He is alone with her the whole day until we come back at nite. He only allowed her to feed him milk but luckily my hubby managed to make him sleep at nite. I can't do it because he wants to play with me the moment he see me.

My worried is, who is going to look after him when she goes back next year?

Kids can adapt to another person taking care of them so should not be a problem for them.

I totally agree in heng n suay when engaging a maid. Really no idea of how to get a new maid.

My previous maid is a fresh village gal who really is a block of wood. When we go to supermarket to buy things she will stand in the middle blocking ppl's way and I got to ask her to move aside. When doing housework she is so clumsy keep dropping pots and pans. Haiz...

Heard nowadays maid quality not as good as previous times liao.

Emm398

Please help - I need a good Filipino transfer maid

Hi

I need a Filipino maid at the end of Nov 2011 to cook and do housework for a couple and 4 teenage children. If you know of any or have one for transferring out, I'd appreciate that you email me at youhl398@gmail.com or call / sms me at 9656 7489 / 9874 0396 to fix up details of a meeting with your good self and your maid?

I can take her immediately.

Thank you very much.
Joyce

sallyrumlee

Does anyone have any experience with Labour Express? Are the maids there good quality? Need maid urgently!

I had a maid with them in Nov 2010 but after 5 months I have to send her back to the agency. I have a feeling they distorted her working experience whereas she did not have any experience at all in child care matters. Even after explaining to her of what of her expectation in the house, she is not able to meet but can tell me about all the happenings in Indonesia. haiz......