Anyone got any recommendation to a good PT??

sushigal

Hi anyone here is working with any private PT? Good? Can recommend?

I m thinking of getting a private PT for my dear son who is at the moment diagnose with GDD. Can provide me details and whether the therapist can come to my house to do the therapies for my boy?

MaLee56

Hi Sushigal

My girl is seeing Sarah Wong at Kids Focus Physiotherapy. She focuses on paedetric PT. Her clinic has been moved to Turf City. Check out Weebly Site - Home. Website is not updated but you can get contact details there.

Your child has GDD? What is medical diagnose? My girl has GDD too. She is 19mths now. She has metabolic disorder.

sushigal

Hi Sushigal

My girl is seeing Sarah Wong at Kids Focus Physiotherapy. She focuses on paedetric PT. Her clinic has been moved to Turf City. Check out Weebly Site - Home. Website is not updated but you can get contact details there.

Your child has GDD? What is medical diagnose? My girl has GDD too. She is 19mths now. She has metabolic disorder.
Hi MaLee56, thanks for the contact... I am in the midst of deciding on another PT refer by the doc. So now will see which one is more suitable.

Yes my boy has GDD. We haven't get the proper diagnosis as we haven't bring him to the MRI. Wanted to bring him earlier this year, but as both me and my hubby are bz with work, we haven't schedule boy for the MRI yet. I juz resigned from my FT job,so now will have to do everything that we haven't have the time to do previously.

My boy will be turning 3 tml. Wats metabolic disorder? Is there any improvement after seeing Sarah Wong?

Laynee

I know a physio-theraphy teacher who teaches at Kits4kids.
His name is Jai (Indian) & he's willing to do home visits.
Tel. 82006727.
He's gentle & knowledgable.

MaLee56

Hi MaLee56, thanks for the contact... I am in the midst of deciding on another PT refer by the doc. So now will see which one is more suitable.

Yes my boy has GDD. We have not't get the proper diagnosis as we have not't bring him to the MRI. Wanted to bring him earlier this year, but as both me and my hubby are bz with work, we have not't schedule boy for the MRI yet. I just resigned from my FT job,so now will have to do everything that we have not't have the time to do previously.

My boy will be turning 3 tml. Wats metabolic disorder? Is there any improvement after seeing Sarah Wong?
Hi Sushigal
Yes, my girl has improved after the sessions and we are rather pleased with the results. Sarah provides comprehensive and important advice pro-actively. We wish we can afford more regular sessions but we are constrained by our budgets. So meanwhile, we try to keep up diligently with the exercises that she advises.

sushigal

I know a physio-theraphy teacher who teaches at Kits4kids.
His name is Jai (Indian) & he's willing to do home visits.
Tel. 82006727.
He's gentle & knowledgable.
Hi Laynee, I will kiv him. U using him?? Hows the result?

Hi Sushigal
Yes, my girl has improved after the sessions and we are rather pleased with the results. Sarah provides comprehensive and important advice pro-actively. We wish we can afford more regular sessions but we are constrained by our budgets. So meanwhile, we try to keep up diligently with the exercises that she advises.
I just contacted her. Not too sure shld we go to her as her clinic is further away and cost higher too.