Anyone got pregnant after HSG?

Hi all, I'm newbie here. I've done my HSG test on 1st Jun. Result looks good and fine. But doc said after this month then can trying to concieve. Just would like to know anyone here get pregnant after the test? :p

SuMum

Hi, How old are you? Is a HSG test important? We just started trying but I dont wantto try too long

Hi SuMum, i'm 29. how about you? i don't know whether it is important.
to me it's just a check to comfirm everything is fine because we had been tried for many years buy still cannot conceive.
but both of us have no problem at all.

SuMum

Hi, I am 34 now. Where did you do test? Thanks dear...wish you well...hope you get pregnant soon.

Thanks thanks! I do my test at Glaeneagle. Maybe you can try, I just heard someone got pregnant 2nd cycle after HSG test. By the way how long do you ttc?

mei2009

Hi all, I'm newbie here. I've done my HSG test on 1st Jun. Result looks good and fine. But doc said after this month then can trying to concieve. Just would like to know anyone here get pregnant after the test? :p
I have two friends who got pregnant after the test - one in the HSG cycle and another one the cycle right after! But do remember that getting pregnant is a lot about luck :)

lltan

Me me me..we been trying and doing all sorts of test and finally did HSG on 20 June and found out am preggy on 13 July. All the best and good luck :)