Anyone had Stillbirth?

kichi

Hi wooofy55,

You are right when you say not a day passes by when I don
't think of my lost baby. I'm determined to get well fast so that I can try for another one. I got this feeling I will not be healed completely till I have my own child. Hope that day comes soon.

fangying

So sorry to hear about your loss. *hugs* I can't say i understand how you're feeling and I can't imagine the amount of pain you're going through :( Really hope you feel better soon! And you can try for another baby :) you can PM me if you'd like to talk! <3

Just wondering if anyone in this forum had a stillbirth experience? I just had mine yesterday and I find it difficult to find anyone who can share a similar experience as mine. He's my 1stborn : went through all the physical pain during contractions, all the endless bloodtests and today my heart grieves as I am discharged from the hospital without a newborn to hug and hold in my arms. I will never forget this experience till the day I die.

as i read your story, my heart is crushed because of what happen. even though I didn't experience it, I know just how sad and lonely it is for a mother not to get hug her 1st baby. I am sorry. But please, do not let this situation turn you down completely. Take care.

landy

Hi kichi,

I knew your feeling, i just loss my baby boy in 32weeks on last end-Feb.
I had cries for 3mths non-stop:wecry:, even now still hard for me to let it go .....

Going thru the blood test, we found that maybe the problem was the "Protein S activity" cause the stillbirth..
pls do the details blood test for "Protein S activity" .. this is important for your next pregnancy..

I having my 2nd little baby now in 12weeks... take good care on yourself, so you can have another change to get yr baby back to yr arm... :we3wubclub:

Life still have to go on... take care

princessjas

Hi,I understand how u feel, I lost my little angel 2 weeks ago at 37weeks. Still have to go thru all pains to deliver him and c him not crying and not moving. Keep staring and dun no wat I shld do. When nurse let me carry, he looks like in deep sleep. I keep holding him, refuse to let go.It's really feel so terrible when discharge. Staring at others holding their precious on arm while I hold nothing...heart so pain that I cry in the lift to carpark..

landy

Hi,I understand how you feel, I lost my little angel 2 weeks ago at 37weeks. Still have to go thru all pains to deliver him and c him not crying and not moving. Keep staring and dont no what I shld do. When nurse let me carry, he looks like in deep sleep. I keep holding him, refuse to let go.It's really feel so terrible when discharge. Staring at others holding their precious on arm while I hold nothing...heart so pain that I cry in the lift to carpark..

Very sad to heard that.. take care my dear..

star_star

im 38 weeks preggy now n my heart goes out to all of u... often i would imagine wat if i lost my baby boy... the pain is so unbearable... the tears will juz flow dwn... b brave ladies...

adeko

Hi, I just found out from my usual gynae visit yesterday that my baby Laura was a stillborn. Cannot determine when the heartbeat stops. She is my fourth child. This happened 2 days after my mother-in-law's funeral mass. I am still coming to terms with it. Have very supportive husband and friends around me. What happened next? To induce or wait for labour to starts?? worried about my own health risks as I still have 3 beautiful children to look after.

Prune

Alpha Male
My wife is pregnant as well and I very much can feel the same anxiousness, fear, excitment of all the parents here. The little one in the tummy with little , we will never know how well he/she is doing till we go for the next checkup.

I am worried from the day my wife get pregant till now (my baby girl due in end Jan 2011), I am hoping that she will be a healthy baby girl and my wife will be perfectly fine throughout the delivery.

Sorry but I need an avenue to let go of my emotion because my wife has anterior low lying planceta (34th week), I am praying everyday that everthing will be fine and I can be like any other parents.

adeko

Glad you voiced your anxiety and all. Just watch your wife and for your wife to monitor the baby for the last lap. Will pray for your wife and baby well being. Always a good idea to trouble the doctor anytime of the day with any slightest situation than to wait for a appropriate time (like calling in morning at 6am instead of calling at 3am etc). The gift to you is so previous and fragile and need every attention we can give.
Good luck and god bless for smooth sailing delivery for both mother and baby.

Prune

Alpha Male
Glad you voiced your anxiety and all. Just watch your wife and for your wife to monitor the baby for the last lap. Will pray for your wife and baby well being. Always a good idea to trouble the doctor anytime of the day with any slightest situation than to wait for a appropriate time (like calling in morning at 6am instead of calling at 3am etc). The gift to you is so previous and fragile and need every attention we can give.
Good luck and god bless for smooth sailing delivery for both mother and baby.
Thank you for the encouragement. Indeed this little one is precious yet fragile, we never know how is he/she behaving under the tummy, any slight thing will keep us worried for the whole day. I am thinking twice of having a second kid after these experiences and I will treasure my wife much more. I know my wife and daughter will be fine and share the joy with everyone here.

For the tread starter, be strong and be healthy.