Anyone had take united airline before?

huihui.quek

Anyone had took united airline before? How was the experience? Saw in other forum all negative feedback, kinda worried.
I m taking flight to hong kong only though.

jasobias

hey
if its a short flight then i guess its ok
but its true whts being said
service is atrocious

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Short flight is ok but long haul flight on united coach flight is a nightmare :001_302:

ziggyy

Alpha Male
Took economy once to (LA) before...

It was like taking budget airline, without the fake smiles from the stewardess...

BeingSingle

Anyone had took united airline before? How was the experience? Saw in other forum all negative feedback, kinda worried.
I m taking flight to hong kong only though.
took UA to Chicago..was ok actually. all the stewardess are grannies but they dont really bother me coz i dont bother them. they were nice to give me a handful of small bottles of vodka just so that i wont keep asking them to top my drink (had to sleep lah..so drink to sleep).

UA is expensive to HK, no? the flight is like what 6am in the morning? you sure you want to do that? my other half does it and he swears and goes crazy everytime he has to wake up at 3am in the morning to catch that flight...

huihui.quek

took UA to Chicago..was ok actually. all the stewardess are grannies but they dont really bother me coz i dont bother them. they were nice to give me a handful of small bottles of vodka just so that i wont keep asking them to top my drink (had to sleep ..so drink to sleep).

UA is expensive to HK, no? the flight is like what 6am in the morning? you sure you want to do that? my other half does it and he swears and goes crazy everytime he has to wake up at 3am in the morning to catch that flight...
I now really regret taking this airline.
But no choice i had booked with them le. Sob.
Just prepare for the worst