Anyone had very early pregnancy signs?

csense

Hi all,

Please share signs and symptoms. Sometimes you think you'll go mad just by thinking you've got the slightest tinge of symptoms or even full blwon ones, but ends up with the big M coming once again! Anyone feels this way?
Have TTC for a yr and been on a roller coaster ride ever since...:shyxxx:

anttan

hi, i had this symptoms too when my menses is near, and i always tot tat i'm pregnant...

inititally, definitely will feel depress and upset.. but as time goes by, i already told myself not to believe on these symptoms...

so, dun be sad for it... just relax...

csense

hi, i had this symptoms too when my menses is near, and i always thought that i'm pregnant...

inititally, definitely will feel depress and upset.. but as time goes by, i already told myself not to believe on these symptoms...

so, dont be sad for it... just relax...
Thank you.:001_302: Was pretty relaxed till abt 2 months ago when i get full blwn preggy signs and a light BFP on the stick one day late! So happy! then i tested again next day, BFN!!, then on fourth day, started to spot and very heavy period with large clots the next day...so so sad...My gynae told me its chmeical pregnancy.. so now always feel a little stress when it comes to the TWW...Most ppl say they dont feel anything till abt a week late, but i had symptoms a week before my period...so i guess its possible to have really early signs...

zaclin29

am glad to see this thread!
I do hv symptoms 1 wk before my menses too!
I saw an episode of Glee and learnt that there's such thing as "Prehistoric pregnancy"..
Means u wanna get preggy so much that yr body is developing the symptoms..
so now, I dont think much whenever the symptoms come....
I'll just wait for the red dot to appear....

Yes, alot of ppl told me that they got the symptoms 1 wks after their M delayed.....

so guess we are the few ones who got "Prehistoric pregnancy"..... :(

csense

I do have symptoms 1 wk before my menses too!
I saw an episode of Glee and learnt that there's such thing as "Prehistoric pregnancy"..
Means you wanna get preggy so much that yr body is developing the symptoms..

Yes, alot of ppl told me that they got the symptoms 1 wks after their M delayed.....

Hee...thats a new term to me...but cool..so really hope we don't have prehistoric wombs and ovaries too....ha..*praying really hard now*
my friend tested about 4 days early (before her period) and she got a positive on the stick. due date is in october. So i guess all these cues makes me relaxed bit more. Always try to remain cool and distracted so i dont think too much..But is also quite nice to read and chat to ppl about their conceiving prob. Are you in your TWW now? I am 2dpo. waiting once more...:err:

zaclin29

thats interesting..... i got quite a few from that list.. haha..

What's TWW?

Yeah, same here.. i do try to keep myself distracted too.. and to "ignore" the signs...

csense

thats interesting..... i got quite a few from that list.. haha..

What's TWW?

Yeah, same here.. i do try to keep myself distracted too.. and to "ignore" the signs...
TWW-two weeks wait

Now i am keeping a blog entry here, a way to put my signs and symptoms down n forget abt it! ha...sure hope it worked! :shyxxx:

csense

Its nerve wrecking during the TWW...it'll be best if we turn purple or something once we are pregnant. At least we know immediately!! But just for a day or so...ha...:001_302:

lolx.. i thought i was the only one desperate till i feel as if i am crazy... everytime my menses is late, i will feel damn hungry, wanna puke, feel giddy.. haiz.. but for only a couple of days the yes.. the big M comes for a visit..

zaclin29

TWW-two weeks wait

Now i am keeping a blog entry here, a way to put my signs and symptoms down n forget about it! ha...sure hope it worked! :shyxxx:

oohhh... nope, TWW over last tue liao.... :(
so I was having all the symptoms last week...
so now starting a new cycle.....

Then whats 2dpo? :we3embarrassed:

csense

oohhh... nope, TWW over last tue .... :(
so I was having all the symptoms last week...
so now starting a new cycle.....

Then whats 2dpo? :we3embarrassed:
2dpo: 2 day past ovulation

I know, those symptoms are annoying once the big M starts! They are so confusing! This month, my breast are not sore at all...i am 7dpo. Find myself tired and a little out of breath..nose blocked too..

kimyen

I do hv symptoms 1 wk before my menses too!
Means u wanna get preggy so much that yr body is developing the symptoms..

May I know how to know if U r pregnant ???

My last menses is mid June but tested many times and it's negative.

2dpo: 2 day past ovulation

I know, those symptoms are annoying once the big M starts! They are so confusing! This month, my breast are not sore at all...i am 7dpo. Find myself tired and a little out of breath..nose blocked too..

i m having this symptoms too and 4dpo... and i have been having blocked nose since sunday... so tire too....:nah:

jasobias

just to share with u ladies:)
i always know when i am preggers as early as 7dpo.I get blocked nose..feel so drained(if u r usually fine n u get tired like tht..its a sure sign!)
for me i get thrush..5 dpo..so thts a sure sign
but sometimes knowing so early has its disadvantages.
I remember a couple of times i had all the symptoms even tested positive a few days b4 my period but my period came on the dot..its called a chemical pregnancy if i am right.Its just tht i was never meant to find out i was preggers tht early n for some reason the body rejects the pregnancy.Its pretty common actually..many women go through it not even knowing.
So in my opinion..best solution..test 1 day after ur period if u really cant wait..not b4..its pretty heartbreaking.

csense

just to share with you ladies:)
i always know when i am preggers as early as 7dpo.I get blocked nose..feel so drained(if you r usually fine n you get tired like tht..its a sure sign!)
for me i get thrush..5 dpo..so thts a sure sign
but sometimes knowing so early has its disadvantages.
I remember a couple of times i had all the symptoms even tested positive a few days before my period but my period came on the dot..its called a chemical pregnancy if i am right.Its just tht i was never meant to find out i was preggers tht early n for some reason the body rejects the pregnancy.Its pretty common actually..many women go through it not even knowing.
So in my opinion..best solution..test 1 day after your period if you really cant wait..not before..its pretty heartbreaking.
I get blocked nose this time too. Lots of cramps starting 8dpo. Today is my 11 dpo, blocked nose gone, cramps gone, sore nips gone...oh no...gone case for this month!! My temps are low too, but menses not due till 31st Aug...