Anyone has recommendations on freelance post natal masseuse? Home service only.

happymoxy

Good morning ladies.

Kindly discuss your experience and share the costs for hiring a post natal masseuse during confinement period.
Thank you for your recommendations.

happymoxy

bumping this up! hope to read some reviews too, also by which month of pregnancy do you book for one?
I am trying out pre natal massage tomorrow and will book this Malay lady if I feel comfortable with her massage skills. Currently am 26 weeks pregnant.

cyberie

Currently 5 months preggy... i have booked for my post natal massage... she is a nice malay lady.. call Sue.. thru friend's recommendation... booking first in case her schedule is full.. :p

happymoxy

Currently 5 months preggy... i have booked for my post natal massage... she is a nice malay lady.. call Sue.. thru friend's recommendation... booking first in case her schedule is full.. :p
Have you tried pre natal massage with her? What oils does she use?

mummy5

Hello.. I would like to recommand auntie Ida 90700582 she' s very honest lady n her price is reasonable $60 per session ( 7days $400 post-natal massage)

leecheng

I would like to recommend Cik Hamida, mobile 9386 0098. Engaged her services for all my 3 post natal massages.

Nice friendly lady who is easy to talk to, and able to accommodate her customers' massage preferences. she's pretty tidy and brought her own plastic ground sheet to protect your mattress.

Massage is about an hour, include herbal tummy wrap . charge about $60 per session for 7 sessions, payment at end of each session. She also does cling wrap on arms and tights at the end of each sessions to help with sliming and water removal (I am not certain how effective are the results but the wrap were wet when I removed them 1-2 hours later).

happymoxy

Thank you all for the contacts. There are so many freelancers in Singapore and I am just confused with which to contact.