Anyone has the Similar Problem & Advice?

mfqiu

Hi,
I'm currently in my 24th weeks and have been experiencing this aching ard 1 mth ago. My lower right hip bone aches badly daily after sitting for more than 2 hrs at my workdesk. Have tried putting a cushion on my seat, putting both my legs up but still aching badly. Have checked with my gynae. She said dear bb pressing on my nerves. There's no remedy for me and the only way is to endure till after my delivery. OMG, 3 mths plus to go...:07:
Anyone has the same experience as me before & any of your own remedies that work?
Thanks.

Ashbaby

Sometimes ago, Im having this problem. Dont know its concidental or what, I went to talk to my BB and ask him to sit prperly. Gradually the pain go away.

angelwendy

I have this problem also.. but just bear with it... cause tht after give birth problem will go away.... hang on...

iwan2noe

Sometimes ago, Im having this problem. Dont know its concidental or what, I went to talk to my baby and ask him to sit prperly. Gradually the pain go away.
Ashbaby, it is v amazing how our bb can understand us when we talk to them
I don't think it is so coincidental cos i also did the same and my bb actually listen. They recognises our voice and we need to talk to them more often so that when the are born they will know it is u, who talk to them :)

mfqiu

I have this problem also.. but just bear with it... cause tht after give birth problem will go away.... hang on...
Haizz... i tink other than hanging on, there's not much we can really do, rite? But the ache is really irritable, can't even sit still & concentrate on my work esp after lunch time..
sidetrack abit, juz realised our edds are near to one another. Mine is 12 Feb 2010. :red:

jean1986

i have the same problems too. when i sit too long during mahjong sessions or coffee sessions. feel horrible after that. try to take short walks in between.