Anyone have the address for bugis store?? Or other store in East area?

xicloudix

Hi, anyone have address for the bugis store which sells cheap baby products or stores in the east??? Time to stock up for baby, need to buy quite a amount of items....

xicloudix

Anyone have any idea how much would baby clothes (wear at home type) cost??? I saw some sell 3 for $10, some 4 for $10... Is the price ok or expensive? Need to plan well as I need to buy quite a few coz I got almost no hand me down :< thanks!

Ting

hmmmm, i cant rmb since its so long ago. but i think shld be arnd tt price.
maybe u can post in the freebie corner asking if any mummies hv hand me downs to pass to u?

diymummy

It's advisable to compare the material used and not just the price.

Though some are cheaper, they don't absorb prespiration as well. Can't advise much there coz my boy super sensitive skin. I bought all my baby wear from Mothercare.

jellybnzw

Depending on what you want to get. I'm too lazy to take off shorts and change for baby girl diaper so her wardrobe is 90% body suits (short sleeve and sleeveless cos she perspires easily). Cos with body suits easier to change with buttons at the bottom. Depending on where you get, but some places sell quite cheap for sets of 3 - 4per pack.