Anyone heard about The Baby Plus prenatal education system??

ihmdweh

Hi there,

Anyone heard about the baby plus prenatal education system? im looking at it and wonder should i buy or not..

here is the link of the product
BabyPlus Singapore - Prenatal Education System
BabyPlus Singapore - Prenatal Education System

will you buy and try? do you think it works? or just KS mentality?:001_302:
I bought it and used it from week 25 to now (giving birth in 3 days time) :) not sure if it helps but oh well.. all mothers tries to give the best for their child right?

Fleckie

i borrow baby plus from my friend, i have used it and my baby is 5 months old now. he was able to said the work 'OK' when he's 2 months old! i was very surprised and happy, im not sure whether it is because of the baby plus, but u can give it a try! :)

Elmo2109

Hi mummies,
Baby plus education system selling at $220(usual price more than $300), I used it for my twin. (My first pregnancy)
They are the best babies, only wake up during feed.
No more warranty but with box and manual.

collection at sengkang shell petrol station or mrt.
Interested pls PM me.

novi03

Hi everyone, I have a 3 months old mint condition Babyplus selling for $160. Comes with box and everything that should be in it. I have just delivered and will not require it anymore.

Do contact SMS/Whatsapp me at 9-7-4-9-9-5-4-3. Cash and carry at Lengkong Tiga estate only (10 minutes walk from Kembangan MRT). Thank you.

alyssaria

Hi all,

This is just my two cents worth. I know that all parents want the best for their children but please do not buy such products without doing a proper research on it first before buying it. I work as a scientific researcher and was curious about this product because of the supposed claims that they publish on their website. But after doing a thorough search on all the scientific publication websites, I have concluded that their claims are largely exaggerated. If you check out their FAQs, they claim that this product has been shown to have significant effects in peer-reviewed scientific journals. Try searching for it.. and let me know if you find anything :) You might also want to refer to this website: Unborn Aspirations : The Last Word On Nothing

Please dont fall into the singaporean trap of kiasuism.. just because everyone has one doesnt mean you need to get one. Do proper research on the internet and ask yourself if you REALLY think it scientifically makes sense. There are alot of these products out in the market aimed to target naive parents like these. I personally feel that staying happy, listening to music (that makes you feel happy) and talking to the baby is much more important.

What are all these pre-natal education systems?
I didn't even know any such thing existed and am wondering, isnt it too early to worry about baby learning?

littlehamster

Hi the prenatal is for babies at week 18 when they develop their hearing, has a series of patterned sounds to train the baby in the womb.

i have one preloved Babyplus unit selling at $180. please pm me. self collection punggol/dover mrt