Anyone heard of Dr. Tan Kok Kong(Gleneagles)

mumtobesing

Hi All,

Does anyone here heard of Dr Tan Kok Kong from Gleneagles? I consult him once in the afternoon and surprising no other patients visit him. I find it weird because most gynaes have many many patients. For him, he spent about 1.5 hours with me. This is my first pregnancy. Can anyone pls pls give me some advice?

cutegirl

Hi,

My advice to you is to consult Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC. He is super nice gynae and you will not regret for life. I heard a lot from this Dr Tan hence lack of confidence in him....pls reconsider again...:nah:

Jacelynling

Hi All,

Does anyone here heard of Dr Tan Kok Kong from Gleneagles? I consult him once in the afternoon and surprising no other patients visit him. I find it weird because most gynaes have many many patients. For him, he spent about 1.5 hours with me. This is my first pregnancy. Can anyone pls pls give me some advice?
Hi ,

I only knew my current gyne in gleaneagle is doctor lisa chin.
I got few friend also consult by her.

mumtobesing

Hi,

My advice to you is to consult Dr Benjamin Tham at Thomson Medical Center. He is super nice gynae and you will not regret for life. I heard a lot from this Dr Tan hence lack of confidence in him....pls reconsider again...:nah:
Thanks for your advice. Can you share with me on what you have heard about Dr Tan Kok Kong? He is very reasonable as compared to other Gleneagles gynae. Maybe I will consider Dr Tan Hang Yang, what do you think? Thanks for the recommendation too but TMC is too far from my house therefore not very convenient.

mumtobesing

Hi ,

I only knew my current gyne in gleaneagle is doctor lisa chin.
I got few friend also consult by her.
Thanks for the recommendation. May I know her prenatal package and delivery charges? Your ultrasound scan is so cool. Is that 3D? Do we need to pay extra to get this?

Jacelynling

Thanks for the recommendation. May I know her prenatal package and delivery charges? Your ultrasound scan is so cool. Is that 3D? Do we need to pay extra to get this?
Hi,

Prenatal package about S$800 include GST.
Delivery Charges about S$1700 plus for nature birth.
Yup this is 3D photo and the prenatal package has included this 3D scanning.