anyone heard of JobAClick?

fidzZzy

Hello there. Anyone heard of jobaclick? they pay u to read emails, do surveys and all u have to do is to pay USD39.99. Thought of trying it but scared it's a scam. However, the thing is they ask u to pay using paypal and i heard that paypal is reliable against scam. Any thoughts anyone?

angelia286

One word of advice:

Just stay clear of those 'jobs' that you will have to pay for in order to work. I have tried numerous of these type of jobs only to find out that we are scammed and in order to earn money, we need to scam other ignorant people into parting with their money to us.

And it becomes a never ending cycle! I have lost about thousands of dollars over these 3 days trying to find a legitimate home based internet job. But sadly, up to now, I have only found one.

Hope that this helps!

fidzZzy

One word of advice:

Just stay clear of those 'jobs' that you will have to pay for in order to work. I have tried numerous of these type of jobs only to find out that we are scammed and in order to earn money, we need to scam other ignorant people into parting with their money to us.

And it becomes a never ending cycle! I have lost about thousands of dollars over these 3 days trying to find a legitimate home based internet job. But sadly, up to now, I have only found one.

Hope that this helps!
thanx alot. almost tried, but lucky i held bck!.. u hv recommendation for homebased wrk?

Joan1980

Hello there. Anyone heard of jobaclick? they pay u to read emails, do surveys and all u have to do is to pay USD39.99. Thought of trying it but scared it's a scam. However, the thing is they ask u to pay using paypal and i heard that paypal is reliable against scam. Any thoughts anyone?
Just sign up Jobaclick.com after seeing this thread. Honestly speaking, this site is genuine. The only catch is you need to spend some time picking the right one for yourself. They don't send email you the job, you need to choose from the membership website.

chenhuizhu

Hi, I also registered a few even paid the fee, but their survey are very very little which till now I havent earn any money back yet. Maybe still had to wait for sometimes!:embarrassed:

AiNi

Yup, saw dat advertisement a couple of times.. Wanna try but held back... Was worried it's a scam...

BTW Im looking for a home-based job... Anyone can help??? :err: