Anyone join fitnessfirst yoga classes?

climsp

Anyone join fitnessfirst yoga classes? Like bodybalance n gentle flow?
Mind share the experience for the classes?
:001_302:

Yuhua

Anyone join fitnessfirst yoga classes? Like bodybalance n gentle flow?
Mind share the experience for the classes?
:001_302:
Hello climsp, my sister and myself got pregnant together 4 years back and we attend a free prenatal yoga trial class at fitness first gym. We swear that would be the first and last cos the classes are were so packed and we felt that there were no attention given on us at all. Since both of us were expecting our first baby then, we were very cautious and really wanted a personalised attention just in case we are messing up the poses. Realised that we cant get that out of fitness first or evern true yoga (which we tried in out later as well).
Eventually, we ended up with Ohmsantih Yoga school which is simply thumbs up. Anyway, that was 4 years back, you never know if they have improved from then. Just sharing my 2 cents worth.

climsp

hi,
i went to the class yday, there a few movement tat need me to change to suit my bump!
along she guide me while guiding the other. she keep a lookout on me also.

maybe now alot have changes. i find it fun, will go again!:001_302:

Yuhua

hi,
i went to the class yday, there a few movement tat need me to change to suit my bump!
along she guide me while guiding the other. she keep a lookout on me also.

maybe now alot have changes. i find it fun, will go again!:001_302:
Great great! Prenatal yoga is lots of fun. Enjoy!~

lxtan

I go to pure yoga for prenatal. not too bad. they keep the class small so there is attention fr the instructor.

I used to go for their yoga classes until I found out I was pregnant.

To be on the safe side, I don't attend their classes anymore for the time being.

One reason is that classes can be a bit crowded during weekends and after office hours.
Another reason is that the class is not catered for preggies so I don't want to risk harming the baby.

Will resume after confinement though! :Dancing_tongue:

Yuhua

I used to go for their yoga classes until I found out I was pregnant.

To be on the safe side, I dont't attend their classes anymore for the time being.

One reason is that classes can be a bit crowded during weekends and after office hours.
Another reason is that the class is not catered for preggies so I dont't want to risk harming the baby.

Will resume after confinement though! :Dancing_tongue:
Well notabigdeal, if you are interested in prenatal yoga, can always check out ohmsantih yoga place. Great instructor! :Dancing_wub: