Anyone know of any female gynae in Woodlands/Yishun? :)

zlingz

Hi mummies/mums-to-be,

I am looking for a female gynae whose clinic is in Woodlands or Yishun areas. Please share with me if you know of anyone. :001_302:

Thank you!

Chewysee

Hello mummy. I'm seeing doctor at Yishun chong pang. And I'm delivering at mount A too. Doctor is okay. Actually I also don't know what is considered good. Cause I always don't have any questions to ask but when I have and ask him, doc will explain to me. Other than that my b zhai is always healthy and kicking. So I never ask much. Most imptly is bb healthy. So far I think okay bah, cause first time I went to a gynae at bishan, that one I ask him questions he like blur blur and ask me back like that. Haha. So after many of my relatives tell me that this doctor is good at Yishun. I just went to him

zlingz

Hello Chewysee, thanks for your reply.

I see... Haha, I have no idea what to ask the gynae too but I am more comfortable with a female gynae.

What is your EDD? :)

zlingz

Hello mummy. I'm seeing doctor at Yishun chong pang. And I'm delivering at mount A too. Doctor is okay. Actually I also don't know what is considered good. Cause I always don't have any questions to ask but when I have and ask him, doc will explain to me. Other than that my b zhai is always healthy and kicking. So I never ask much. Most imptly is bb healthy. So far I think okay bah, cause first time I went to a gynae at bishan, that one I ask him questions he like blur blur and ask me back like that. Haha. So after many of my relatives tell me that this doctor is good at Yishun. I just went to him

I see... Haha, I have no idea what to ask the gynae too but I am more comfortable with a female gynae.

When is your EDD? :)

zlingz

When is your EDD? :)

veryloved

Hi Chewysee! I should be seeing the same gynae as you... Dr Chen Lih Han @ Chong Pang. I went to KK Private Suite for my 1st scan but didn't have a good experience with them (female gynae). Was recommended to Dr Chen by my expecting sis and turns out that he is really very gentle and patiently answers all of my queries. Both my sis and I are going to deliver at Mount A too! :))