Anyone know which childcare is good?

serenekbh

Hi mummi,

anyone know which childcare is good? Eg: the teacher izit good and the childcare izit clean?

sending my boy once he turn 18mth on march

Thanks!

Amulet

this is a good link: http://www.childcarelink.gov.sg/ccls/home/CCLSHome.jsp

u go to the bottom 'Parents' section and search for 'Child care centre'(in the drop box)

u can locate the childcares in ur area.. it also provide details like Centre name, address, phone no, website, Government subsidies availability, license duration (6months being the lowest, 24months being the best), kind of food they serve wat MT they teach, estimated fees, ect..

round down a few, thn go down personally to have a feel of the center, talk to the teachers and principal, see if the kids looks happy and contented..

allycat

I think 1 important factor to consider is the staff movement in the childcare center. It will be very difficult for the kid to settle down and to adapt if the caregiver keeps changing.

My MIL used to dislike the one which my son is currently attending, cos she said the teachers are "auntie like" and may not have the energy to interact with the kids. But they are the same teachers whom I've seen 2-3 years ago.