Anyone late for work daily and feel sleepy at nite & have prob waking up to work ?

paul

As I pee quite often at nite, I dun sleep well and also have backache and neckache. Think need to go massage soon.

Ekari

Re: Anyone late for work daily and feel sleepy at nite & have prob waking up to work

All the time ... it's dreadful to feel sleepy at work. Even caffeine couldn't do its magic anymore

paul

Re: Anyone late for work daily and feel sleepy at nite & have prob waking up to work

I dun take caffeine, but I take milo and fruit juice and milk. After a while, will get used to it.

Frenchkitty

Yes I feel exhausted all the time!!! But thankfully I work in a clinic so during lunch I will go nap on any empty patient bed Hehe.

felicity

it's nice that u get to nap during lunch! hee~ every morning i woke up feeling like i've never slept. :( typically i reached workplace at 6:45am... and i haven't been late so far, i hope never!

Frenchkitty

Felicity why do u need to reach work so early?! Of cos u r tired!!

felicity

i'm a teacher. i have to reach b4 7:15am and i prefer to reach earlier to prepare my lessons... i usually stay in sch from 6:45am to 6:30pm... already quite used to it... but nowadays i get tired so easily. sigh~ this week i have a lot of markings that i need to finish... last night mark until 11+ at night and then i fell asleep while marking... and i'm not even halfway through the stacks. omg it's thursday already! :(

paul

I only have prob waking up. During 1st trimster, I feel sleepy at work. Now ok. Drink chicken essence to help us stay awake. ?

whitefairy

I'm always very sleepy after lunch (2pm) and by 4pm my brain starts shutting down.

I always come in 1/2hr late since the start of 2nd trimester and will still leave on the dot. ;)

xuandy

I am always always sleepy, always felit that my sleep was nv enough. i need my nap daily.

I am suppose to start work at 9am, but i reach at 945 - 10am. Moreover, i take bus everyday, the journey during peak hrs, especially the jerking, make me giddy and uncomfortable....

Ekari

Early in your pregnancy, you'll start feeling very sleepy during the day. High levels of progesterone bring on this sudden craving for naps. Progesterone is a hormone that helps regulate a woman's reproductive cycle. It also makes you drowsy.
The flood of this hormone can make a normal day at work seem as taxing as running a marathon. You may feel so worn out that you think you're coming down with the flu.
Strangely enough, progesterone can disrupt your sleep at night, leading to even more fatigue during the day. All you can do is rest as much as possible and grab a quick catnap whenever you can.

Dragontail

I'm not exactly late for work but I decided to tell my boss on my pregnancy in my early weeks, although my MIL is quite pung tung (usually keep a secret till 2nd trimester). Just in case I need to adjust myself in the work space and she's understanding enough in this sense...

I don't think my pregnancy at this stage (6weeks+) is affecting my work much, although I do feel tired all the time but work still has to be done.... I don't sleep that well at night (anxious :p) so it's not helping much in the day.

babystone

I been having dreams every night particularly in 2nd trimester everyday felt as though I have not slept at all. Is a struggle to survive everyday.

I been having dreams every night particularly in 2nd trimester everyday felt as though I have not slept at all. Is a struggle to survive everyday.
yeap me too.. backaches.. and frequent visit to toilets plus itchy rashes~