Anyone needing baby goods from Australia?

perth_mum

Hi Mummies-to-be,

Over the past months, I have been offering a service to Singapore mums to purcahse baby products from Australia. Many have said that they find it hard to source out some products in Singapore (e.g.waterproof cot mattress covers) plus it is cheaper and better quality here. So I thought of offering my service to you lot and make a little bit of money too.

I charge a service charge of just Aust$10-15 on top of postage rate and cost of items. Being a mother myself, I know that it is important to source out the best discounts and prices so all you need to do is to send me an email of what baby items you may be looking for and I will source them out for you. I will provide you with a price list and estimated postage rates.
As I am just starting out on this business and currently pregnant, I will only be posting lightweight and non-bulky items so items such as cots, car seats and prams will not be available at this stage. I will also email regular customers of latest baby sales in the big stores in perth such as KMART, Target and BigW so they can browse the online catalogue to see if you require anything.

Interested mums please email me on winniekwokty@gmail.com to enquire.