Anyone not taking bath and/or not wash hair 1mth after labor?

i dun understand.

can we just bath using the hot water from tap? how izzit different from boiled water? cos if need to boil water i cant imagine how many pots of water i have to boil for each bath. furthermore my room is on the 3rd level. if boil water den my maid have to carry pots of water up and down the stairs many times? i think she will go crazy also.

corinne22

Since during confinement cannot bather...I was wondering if I can use Snake powder to "powder wash" myself? The powder will make me feel cooling but was thinking if my body will have "wind" with this kind of effect?!

lekdao

i dont understand.

can we just bath using the hot water from tap? how izzit different from boiled water? cos if need to boil water i cant imagine how many pots of water i have to boil for each bath. furthermore my room is on the 3rd level. if boil water then my maid have to carry pots of water up and down the stairs many times? i think she will go crazy also.

If you are using herbal bath, the 1st/2nd pot water need to boil with herbs, subsequent you can use electric kettle to boil the water. I think if you are using heater shd not be a problem, but may need to add in rice wine/lemon grass/ginger if not wrong.

I remembered clearly in the evening after dinner, i wanted to clean my body, my CL added some rice wine in the cooled herbal water and add hot water. I also ever heard from my gf, during her time she also cleaned her body after dinner, she added hot water into the cooled herbal water.

NIisme

seriously i did follow those "rules" wor..
i nv bath and wash hair for whole month. my head damn itchy, the last day morning i just rush in to bath for whole 45mins.

lekdao

seriously i did follow those "rules" ..
i never bath and wash hair for whole month. my head damn itchy, the last day morning i just rush in to bath for whole 45mins.

Wah! u really can tahan not to shower and wash hair for 28 days. On the 11th day i asked my CL, 12th day can wash hair hor.... hahahaha .... but i do it with herbal water and make it super fast.

Its normal to stay in the bathroom for 45 mins, really need to enjoy the bath.
After i completed my confinement, i washed my hair twice make sure free from oily, sticky and smelly but i make it a fast one.

NIisme

Wah! you really can tahan not to shower and wash hair for 28 days. On the 11th day i asked my CL, 12th day can wash hair .... hahahaha .... but i do it with herbal water and make it super fast.

Its normal to stay in the bathroom for 45 mins, really need to enjoy the bath.
After i completed my confinement, i washed my hair twice make sure free from oily, sticky and smelly but i make it a fast one.
sometimes is better to what the old folks said. haha