Anyone seeing Dr Cheng?

soymilk80

Hi Angel Baby, I am currently seeing him.. when will you be delivering your baby?? Can you share with me more about this gynae? I havent heard many reviews about him so a bit worried but lots of people saying that he is good..

He is a fantastic gynae. I saw 3 different gynaes before I decided on him. No regrets at all. I delivered my baby girl in Dec at Mt A. He is very skillful & professional. His clinic staff are great as well.

soymilk80

Thanks for your info.. yup, I also see other gynea before I went to him and I dont like it.. hopefully I can stick with him until I delivered :001_302:

soymilk80

Btw Angel_baby is it Ok for your to share with me how much is the cost for the delivery at Mount A? and how much is the package?
You can PM me if you like.. thanks again..

blythelicious

Hi Angel_baby could u also share with me how much is the cost for dr cheng's package and delivery at Mount A? When does his package start pls? Thanks so much :)

gingertea

HI, Im currently seeing Dr. Cheng from Bishan. i was giving an injection of pregnyl on my third visit on last wednesday. One of the follicles is big enough hence, the injection. Now need BD and wait for 2 weeks. And see if i can conceive. wish me good luck. Im happy that im ovulating normally and womb and my health are good.

HI, Im currently seeing Dr. Cheng from Bishan. i was giving an injection of pregnyl on my third visit on last wednesday. One of the follicles is big enough hence, the injection. Now need BD and wait for 2 weeks. And see if i can conceive. wish me good luck. Im happy that im ovulating normally and womb and my health are good.
Baby dust to u! All the best to you!

Kasham

Hi dearies,

I'm thinking of seeing dr Henry.
Can tel me about his rate of success being getting pregnant after seeing him? I'm trying for baby for sumtime seen few docs and also tcm but not working out saw his name in net.. I want to know more about him. Pls help me..