anyone seeing female gynae at KKH?

angel_audrey

Hi... anyone seeing Dr. Yeap Min Li or Dr. Kang Wee or Dr. Chen Suet Ching Janette? or any female gynea at KK? i would like some advise... thank you:Dancing_tongue:...

MrsNeo

Hi... anyone seeing Dr. Yeap Min Li or Dr. Kang Wee or Dr. Chen Suet Ching Janette? or any female gynea at KK? i would like some advise... thank you:Dancing_tongue:...
Dr Irene Chua at kkh the private suite for my 1st pregnancy. Went back to her again for my 2nd pregnancy.

Personally i find her experience, detailed, nice and caring =) Every check up with her was really pleasant. And her stitching skills is good.. less than 1 week i've recovered. Hope it helps.

;)

My gynae is Dr Kang Wee at TPS. She's okay - friendly and motherly, with a nice chuckle. If you have any Qs about your pregnancy, feel free to ask her and she will do her best to answer them.

MrsNeo

thanks... does she have clinic at AMK? and how much did you spend for the normal/CS delivery? thanks again...
I'm not very sure. Maybe you could call and ask?

I spend 4k plus for normal delivery during my 1st pregnancy. Delivery was induced on drip with epidural. Took up 1 bedded. Among the 4k plus.. 1.8k medisave deducted.

=)

tordis

I'm seeing Dr Regina Zuzarte at KK... She is nice & caring.. but will get another gynae

Last edited:
I am seeing Dr Yeap ML, went to her when i was 20 weeks preg alr... Transferred from public clinic to TPS...

well, only met her twice, given her busy schedule ;(
i am going to be 32 weeks pregnant by next week...my next appointment with her.

I am not sure how to comment also....first baby... and I don't know how to compare gynae.....other than the fact that she can probably appear less rushed for every appointment?

Dr Yeap seems to be rather popular.... not sure if that is the case, but tend to have to wait quite long for my last 2 appointments. and am chased out of the room quite fast. either she is efficient with consulation, or fast at getting "rid" of patients.
hahhhaa

:Dancing_tongue:

MizfitMumma

I'm seeing Dr Regina Zuzarte at KK... She is nice & caring.. but will get another gynae
Hi there, previously I saw Dr Regina too. She ok but service wise, I'm not really happy with it. She only answers when I asked her questions. Scanning is even worse. The lady who do d scanning for me seems to talk to herself & I cant even see the minitor as she's blocking me. Have changed to TMC & seeing a gynae there. Much much much better service. I've decided to have my baby there.:Dancing_wub:

ireneongat

I see Dr Kang Wee for my 1st pregnancy. For my 2nd pregnancy, have switch to private one and found that service is much better as the doctor is the one who do the scanning and will explain how the baby is doing for every visit. Unlike KK, you got to do scanning at another room and you cannot ask any question during scanning.
My younger sister see Dr Kang Wee for both her 2 girls.
Charges wise, if you are private patient, there is not much difference.

but my scanning at KKH The Private Suite... scan was in the gynae's room...then gynae will tell u what they can see... as for my detail scan, i did it at level 2 of kkh. i supposed its a different machine for the detail scan lah.

M&M

I'm seeing Dr. Irene Chua of KKH Private Suite too. She's very nice, patient and caring. This is my first bb. She so patient that she dun mind my silly questions and would even answer my long list of questions. normal scanning is in the gynae's room. only detailed scan will be done at level 2 different department. i think it is done this way as detailed scanning usually takes very long time if bb dun coorperate. the lady who do the detailed scanning is very nice too. they joke and dun mind questions.

ure so lucky to get a nice person at the detailed scan room....when i was 20 weeks, i was excited to know if bb was a boy or girl

and the lady was like "What i can see I WILL Tell u"...wah her statement ah, i remb till today :p

anyways, i understand from other mommies that there will be another detailed scan when we are abt 30+ weeks....so i shld be going for that soon

hope to get a nice person this time round

hahahha

sugarbabe

oh for my case, no problem in asking questions during scanning.. as long as they can reply u, i believe they will otherwise gynae will b in beta position to answer..

M&M

ure so lucky to get a nice person at the detailed scan room....when i was 20 weeks, i was excited to know if bb was a boy or girl

and the lady was like "What i can see I WILL Tell u"...wah her statement ah, i remb till today :p

anyways, i understand from other mommies that there will be another detailed scan when we are abt 30+ weeks....so i shld be going for that soon

hope to get a nice person this time round

hahahha

wa! she's so rude lo! :eek:whether she can see or cannot see, also should tell u ma... maybe i was just lucky lo. my detailed scanning and down syndrome test was done by 2 different ladies and both r pretty nice.
do we need another scan when we r abt 30+ weeks? wat's the scan for?

NuR_iRfAn

my gynae Dr June TAn Frm KKh,recommended by my family doc...
Nice ladies....
Bt during my delivered Dr Shamimi attended to me as My gynae on vacation...
She one damn nice doctor.....

leebernice

hi, mine was doctor tan kim teng, senior gynea i think she is very popular coz always many patients waiting for her n there were actually 6 othr mothers waiting for delivery too on my delivery day...very motherly figure...will go back to her again if i have another bb in future ...

oricule

hi, may i know how much it cost to see at KKH private suite? do you take up any anatenal package with them? can share the costings?

syirah

My Gynee (Associate Consultant)

professional fees - $47
routine test - $10
Drugs/prescriptions - $17.60 (obimin n calsium)
Add: 7 % GST

I just sign up premier packege (PR B1) yesterday.For normal delivery (me 2nd bb) , estimated bill $3,250, estimated medisave $1,800 n deposit $1,450.