Anyone sent their kids to enrichment classes when they turned one year old?

shiyi

is looking out for enrichment classes near my area where i can my 1yo girl to so that she can learn more things. preferably once a week, in sk/hg area.
any recommendations? TIA!

noelsmum

I'm bringing my 7 and half months boy for his first gymboree class this weekend. Well, it's not for learning. It's more for socializing with other kids.

megtan

I brought my son to mygym at Marine Parade when he was around 9+month. Then stopped for 2 months coz we were busy. Recently just started again (now 14+month). He loves it there!!
Just signed up for Julia Gabriel. Went for trial and we like the teachers and environment.

shiyi

my girl is going to start her 1st class @ my little genius this coming sat. will give field report!

I'm bringing my 7 and half months boy for his first gymboree class this weekend. Well, it's not for learning. It's more for socializing with other kids.
i've been wanting to go there as well, my son is 20mths liao, wan go for their music class tomorrow at 12pm for trial. if everyting ok then will send him there every wkend to learn sth since i cant send him to childcare yet as i dont have a job now.