Anyone squeezed washing machine and dryer into space 1200mm wide?

cocraze

As above. Wonder whether anyone has managed to squeeze a washing machine and dryer into a space in your kitchen that has total width of only 1200mm?

That is the approx space I have in my yard, and I dont get any direct sunlight into the yard, so we are thinking of buying a dryer. Have not looked at details like width yet, so I dont know which brands washing machine and dryer are good AND fit into that limited space.

Appreciate recommendations for washing machine and/or dryer brands.
Thanks!

allycat

You can put the dryer on top of the washer if your washer is front loading. That's what I did to save space.

stonston

My friends just bought a 2-in-1 machine. It's a washing machine with built in dryer function. brand is LG. They haven tried out cos still tying up loose ends before moving in, but the review they got from other friends is that it's not bad. So only 1 machine, no need scared no space.

cocraze

You can put the dryer on top of the washer if your washer is front loading. That's what I did to save space.
Hi allycat, I thought of that too, but we realised that the yard has built-in clothes rack that can be pulled up and down using pulley system, so if I stack machines the clothes rack cannot be lowered at all, thus cannot use to hang anything at all. Thanks anyway!