Anyone staying Toa Payoh, Bishan, Thomson, AMK or anywhere???

mecolemummy

Halo all mummies of 2010...

I'm Mecole, a SAHM who loves to meet more friends and learn from different people experience during their pregnancy.
I stay at Toa Payoh East Blk 25... i'm seeing Dr Esther Ng.... stil deciding which hospital to deliver.

Let the list go on... come intro yourself!:Dancing_wub:

lynoh78

hi mecole,dis is lyn stayin at amk area im a stay at home mum too wif 2 lovely princess...dun mine we can make frenz?? :Dancing_wub:

mecolemummy

hi mecole,this is lyn stayin at amk area im a stay at home mum too with 2 lovely princess...dont mine we can make frenz?? :Dancing_wub:
Hi Lyn!!! Nice to meet you!!! :wong12:

i'm jus expecting my 1st baby :) i'm so excited!!!

wah!!! 2 princesses!!! how old are there??? must be tough being a fulltime mum yeah???:wong31:

jazz_sofia

Halo all mummies of 2010...

I'm Mecole, a stay at home mum who loves to meet more friends and learn from different people experience during their pregnancy.
I stay at Toa Payoh East Blk 25... i'm seeing Dr Esther Ng.... stil deciding which hospital to deliver.

Let the list go on... come intro yourself!:Dancing_wub:

hello there (wave)...i stay in amk near upper thomson rd...im a stay at home mummy too, my little girl is 3y/o...enjoy ur pregnancy :tlaugh:

lynoh78

Hi Lyn!!! Nice to meet you!!! :wong12:

i'm just expecting my 1st baby :) i'm so excited!!!

wah!!! 2 princesses!!! how old are there??? must be tough being a fulltime mum yeah???:wong31:
ya realli abit tough lor bcoz my elder 3yrs+ n 2nd 1 juz a newborn but lucky my elder gg to go childcare liao if not i cant handle 2 heee so do u feel any vomit??

Kubie

Hello Mecole. Nice to meet you! I am Kubie staying near Chai Chee. Pretty near you. Hohohoho...

Same like you, I am expecting my first baby and I am really very thrilled about it. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

mecolemummy

hi there!

me staying @ whampoa near balestier there...
Halo Crescent,
:wong19: nice to meet u... whampoa is jus a bridge from the hughway across my plc!!! hehe... I love the food in Whampoa Drive market... Shiok!!! I grow up in whampoa blk 86... heehee... R you expecting now???

hi

i stay at hougang first baby, i still working now
Halo Soapsoap,
:wong15:nice to meet u...congrats... wow... 1st baby too!!! still working now so u better take care... how many months r you now?

hello there (wave)...i stay in amk near upper thomson rd...im a stay at home mummy too, my little girl is 3y/o...enjoy your pregnancy :tlaugh:
Halo Jazz,
:wong3:nice to meet u... so u stay near 'the one and only round block' in AMK??? Wah... a 3years old princess... trying for another highness???

Hello Mecole. Nice to meet you! I am Kubie staying near Chai Chee. Pretty near you. Hohohoho...

Same like you, I am expecting my first baby and I am really very thrilled about it. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:
Halo Kubie,
:wong18:Nice to meet u too... Chai Chee... tat's not very far... heehee. congrats to u on your 1st baby too!!! have u done ur ultrascan??? I was so excited when i did my last sat... tears were right at the door step of my eye lids... hahaha...

crescent

hihi... hehehe.... my hubby was staying there and i love tat place so end up deciding to buy a hse there...

yup, will be 3mth next week.. going for my OSCAR

Halo Crescent,
:wong19: nice to meet you... whampoa is just a bridge from the hughway across my plc!!! hehe... I love the food in Whampoa Drive market... Shiok!!! I grow up in whampoa blk 86... heehee... are you expecting now???

mecolemummy

ya really abit tough bcoz my elder 3yrs+ n 2nd 1 just a newborn but lucky my elder gg to go childcare if not i cant handle 2 heee so do you feel any vomit??
Halo Lyn...
:wong9:3yrs old... wah 1st year in nursery rite??? tat's a really nice gap for siblings and urself to take care of them yeah... hmmm... i'm one of those lucky ones who dun have morning sickness but i'm having swollen legs orledi... :(
they hurts so bad tat it's difficult for mi to even walk properly. my sista thinks my hornones are acting up fast tats all... not too worry too much.... do u have tis kind of problem during ur 1st trimester with ur princesses???

jazz_sofia

Halo Jazz,
:wong3:nice to meet you... so you stay near 'the one and only round block' in AMK??? Wah... a 3years old princess... trying for another highness???

hubby and i plan that next year we'll try for the 2nd highness...hopefully its a prince this time (laugh)...but if its another girl, i would still be delighted...enjoy your pregnancy:tlaugh:

crescent

wah jaz... u so fast planning #3 alr... hehheehe

for me i hope i can have 3 kids by 35 - 36... hehehe but i tink abit difficult... financial wise very xiong..

lynoh78

Halo Lyn...
:wong9:3yrs old... wah 1st year in nursery rite??? that's a really nice gap for siblings and yourself to take care of them yeah... hmmm... i'm one of those lucky ones who dont have morning sickness but i'm having swollen legs orledi... :(
they hurts so bad that it's difficult for mi to even walk properly. my sista thinks my hornones are acting up fast tats all... not too worry too much.... do you have tis kind of problem during your 1st trimester with your princesses???
i got a bad ms wen havin my elder den havin my 2nd pregg more worse ms til gg to 5mth wah u so lucky ar no ms but how cum ur leg so fast swollen mine swollen at third tri le heeeee but anyway takecare urself ya btw u hopin for boyboy or galgal??

Kubie

Hello Mecole, yap yap. Did my ultrascan liao. I look forward to all monthly visits to my gynae coz' that is the only time, I can see my bb. Hohohoho.

mecolemummy

hihi... hehehe.... my hubby was staying there and i love that place so end up deciding to buy a house there...

yup, will be 3mth next week.. going for my OSCAR
huh??? wat's OSCAR??? hehe

staying in serangoon/hougang area. i used to stay in TPY 1 actually.
halo Nisme :wong4:

Nice to meet you! Any prince or princess??? My parents stay in Hougang and i go there pretty offen too...

hubby and i plan that next year we'll try for the 2nd highness...hopefully its a prince this time (laugh)...but if its another girl, i would still be delighted...enjoy your pregnancy:tlaugh:
hahahaha... wish u have a healthy prince! (boy! boy! boy! boy! boy!)
yah lah... princess oso love!!! hehe My hub hope for a prince too but same... princess oso love! so when is the next scan?

i got a bad ms wen havin my elder then havin my 2nd pregg more worse ms til gg to 5mth wah you so lucky ar no ms but how cum your leg so fast swollen mine swollen at third tri heeeee but anyway takecare yourself ya btw you hopin for boyboy or galgal??
yah... lucky for something but not so on something else... to wat the doc and books and internet and... hehe kaisu... say the early stage of waten retention, most of the time r due to hormones changes. sometimes it will jus go away like ms but some will last throughout the whole pregnacy :wong14:
I'm fine with the swelling but not the pain... it's really bad. so bad tat most of the time getting out of bed is an agony! I tried all ways (still not giving up) like putting my piggy legs up when i'm sitting or laying down, cut down on salty food, drink loads of water but not be4 i sleep and my sweet hub massage for mi every night, still zero havest. :(

anyway... boyboy or galgal.. hmmm... my hub wish for a boyboy for the 1st kid and as for mi... boy gal i oso want!!! hahahaha

Hello Mecole, yap yap. Did my ultrascan . I look forward to all monthly visits to my gynae coz' that is the only time, I can see my baby. Hohohoho.
hahaha... mi too mi too!! hahaha... if can rent a ultrascan machine... confirm i will do tat lor! can see my baby grow in my everyday!!! hahaha... biz plan??? hahahaha:wong30:

hi im staying at amk, but not stay at home mum, haha we can still make friends.
I have 2 son haha.
cn add me at karen.chenSGAP@genmills.com or babykarenlam@hotmail.com for msn chat
Halo Karen :wong15:

Nice to meet you! of cos we can be frenz... all here r frenz!!!
2 sons... wah!!! planning for a gal? hehe
How old are they???

shi_san_yee

Hiyo ladies,

Me live at upp serangoon, wan tho area. Me gonna have a little prince soon, but single MTB.

Last edited:

crescent

mecolemummy, OSCAR is to check the chances of down syndrome ur gynae will advise u when the time is rite.. dun worry abt it..