Anyone still seeing Dr E H Low at East Shore?

veronica

Anyone still seeing him after his license got provoked for few months?

Actually looking for a PD near my area (east coast side) but east side really difficult to find....

stevefocus

Alpha Male
Hi There,

I am still using Dr Low even I know what happened. However his skill is still good and he is quite detail with my son's problem. As my younger son has mild asthma so I go back to him.

I still trust his skills and will recommend anyone who wants to look for a ped.

kohym

Alpha Male
i recently switched to Dr. Low on recommendation by my parents, sister and cousins. first impression he is nice friendly and patient but speaks a little too fast. the counter nurses are very helpful too. but the clinic was quite crowded during my visit becos he is going on leave so many mommies came in last minute.

veronica

i recently switched to Dr. Low on recommendation by my parents, sister and cousins. first impression he is nice friendly and patient but speaks a little too fast. the counter nurses are very helpful too. but the clinic was quite crowded during my visit becos he is going on leave so many mommies came in last minute.
Wow surprise to see his clinic still so crowded...i heard he no longer has night clinic?

Intinally, I ask my gynae to recommend me a pd in the east and he recommeded me Dr low. Howere, I google his name and found out what happened. Nonetheless, If u're looking for a pd near east coast. My girl is seeing this pd in parkway. Kinder clinic, dr vas.