Anyone switch gynae at 34th week?

Hi Dear, Now mine 34 week. 2days before went checkup, my baby weight 1.6kg. Gynae told the growth is no good. Any one pls advise me, is that weight is normal or not?

uddermummy

Hi Dear, Now mine 34 week. 2days before went checkup, my baby weight 1.6kg. Gynae told the growth is no good. Any one pls advise me, is that weight is normal or not?
according to the book, your pregnancy week by week, an average ang moh baby is about 2.5kg by 35 weeks.

but then again, the average weight for bbs at birth is about 2.5kg to about 4kg.

your baby will gain a lot in the last few weeks...

apollo

according to the book, your pregnancy week by week, an average ang moh baby is about 2.5kg by 35 weeks.

but then again, the average weight for bbs at birth is about 2.5kg to about 4kg.

your baby will gain a lot in the last few weeks...
i went to a website and the weight is roughly lik wat u mentioned.. but hor, i'm nearly 37weeks. ytd go checkup bb only 2.2kg... gynae say the weight is still consider normal.. but i personally feel that his weight will be only at 2.5 kg when born.. =(

joeichen

Dear, not trying to scare u but u bb is abit small.
Like my gd fren her bb is only 1kg at 29 weeks.
I think u better monitor closely.
R u seeing ur gynea every 2 weeks? Mayb can ask ur gynea if thr is anything to be taken so can increase bb weight.

joeichen

i went to a website and the weight is roughly lik wat u mentioned.. but hor, i'm nearly 37weeks. ytd go checkup bb only 2.2kg... gynae say the weight is still consider normal.. but i personally feel that his weight will be only at 2.5 kg when born.. =(
Tats true oso, its depend on mum's size.
I think as long as bb is 2.5kgs tat shld b safe.
But personally I prefer my bb to b 3kg n above.

apollo

i usually go to Average fetal length and weight chart | BabyCenter to "compare" my bb's weight..

but tt's only for reference... my bb's weight is always running behind the ones show in the chart.. but my gynae keep telling me as long as bb is healthy most impt..

i try to eat alot but bb dun seems to absorbs alot...

u going for normal delivery? if so, small baby is actually wasier to gif birth..

jojoki

my fren just had similar case as urs.. her placenta is not sending enough nutrients to her baby... so her baby is not gaining enough weight... but as long as ur bb is 2 kg shes ready to come out.. she was induced 3 weeks early.. her labout was short..3 hours.. no epidural.. very smooth. baby was 2.7kg.. n healthy.

issit necessary fr u to have c sect.. u may no need to change gynae but u can go just go to another gynae and seek 2nd opinion. 1 time off consultation...

Hi Dear,

2days before my baby weight is over 2KG at 35+ weeks. still my baby's head not turned down. Doctor told me to do C-sect by 37 to 38weeks.
Any possibilities to turn down baby head before that. Today i completed 36weeks. Pls advise, what can i do to turn baby's head. I am very worry about this. This is my second delivery. First one is natural. But why the Gynae forcing to do C-sect.:wong19:

uddermummy

Hi Dear,

2days before my baby weight is over 2KG at 35+ weeks. still my baby's head not turned down. Doctor told me to do C-sect by 37 to 38weeks.
Any possibilities to turn down baby head before that. Today i completed 36weeks. Pls advise, what can i do to turn baby's head. I am very worry about this. This is my second delivery. First one is natural. But why the Gynae forcing to do C-sect.:wong19:
most gynaes will do c-section for breech, but if you really want a natural delivery, it may be possible for certain types of breech positions.

why dont't you try asking around for a gynae that has done breech deliveries?

try walking and climbing stairs. when you sit, make sure hips are higher than thighs. can also do some squatting exercises...