Anyone tried Nuna sena mini playpen?

tabbie

i saw it in Taka fair... for $159... size is quite good because it is smaller , can fit in master's room....
anyone tried this playpen? im just wondering also where can i get extra mattress for it? so that it will be more comfy for my newborn to sleep....

here is the photo

nunasena-mini.jpg

lizasaifi

Hi. Do u know if they sell the Nuna Pepp stroller too at taka baby fair? Kiddy palace is selling it at $299. TIA!

shermyn

Hi Tabbie they are selling separately,u can just check w the sales personnel and they will pass u the mattress. $18. :) it's free delivery for purchases more than $150.

tabbie

Hi Tabbie they are selling separately,u can just check w the sales personnel and they will pass u the mattress. $18. :) it's free delivery for purchases more than $150.
good deal.... i will go back to Taka on wednesday... i hope they still have stock.... i didnt get yesterday coz i think they will not deliver it for free.....

shermyn

Tabbie , I think they should still have cos I didn't really see ppl crowding ard this nuna sena playpen. :( hopefully can use it till bb 1 year old. :) btw,the delivery make take 5 days. When I went on 20th,their earliest delivery was 27th.

Lizasaifi, You're welcome. :)

wamy

i find it more stable than the graco one... what i really like is the size... it will fit in our room...

Last edited:

wamy

i got this playpen and the mattress also.. they will deliver in August. Do you know where can i get a good comforter or fitted sheet for this?
Because its size is quite different from others.

shermyn

Ya,I like its compact size too. No idea where to find the comforter,I guess I'll get my mum to tailor a fitted sheet for the mattress or use those old pillow case to cover the mattress. The size is 16"X22"X2" a lil small to find.haha!

shermyn

Hi wamy, I'm going to use the "growing up" waterproof sheet (bought at taka baby fair,area near huggies diapers) to cOver the mattress. Maybe u can consider too?