anyone under dr Dr Wong Heng Fok(TMC tampines) or Dr Geraldine Tan (TMC katong)?

estellelee

Hi,

can anyone give me any advises/recommendations for docs with TMC or MAH? if possible , can anyone give me reviews on anyone under dr Dr Wong Heng Fok(TMC tampines) or Dr Geraldine Tan (TMC katong) as i could not find any reviews on the docs from TMC though..

thanks a million!

Regards,

estelle

junebug86

Hi Estelle, my gynae was Dr Geraldine Tan and I am quite satisfied with her. She delivered my baby in MAH.

She is kind, patient and professional. During all my visits, she will always do a scan, follow up on tests, give advices and answer your questions without rushing through the consultation.

My delivery process and stitching was really good as well. I can go to the toilet straight after my epidural wears off and the healing process was quite fast as well. Her charges are slightly higher compare to other gynaes which my friends went to though :)

scarletmer

Hi,
Dr Geraldine delivered my first child last year. She is professional and I think the stitches (natural delivery) were well done. I recovered very quickly.
Her fees though are slightly higher than other gynaes.
Oh and the post-delivery check-up took about 3-4 minutes each - very fast.
Overall, I am okay with her and she did a good job with delivery although I was trying to push on my own for an hour on delivery day hahah.

wasabimei

Hi, I have been with Dr G. Tan for the last five years. She delivered both my boys and my current pregnancy is seen by her also. She's professional and makes us feel really comfortable. No idea about the charges as I didn't ask around and compare. However, the package she charges from second trimester onward is current at 1k. It used to be $600 back in 09, then $800 in 2012..

Hubby and i are both firsttime parents. Edd is 20th May
Been going Dr Wong Heng Fok. We are comfortable with him because we find that he is very caring and careful doctor that takes time to explain stuff to blur 1st time parents like us =p