Anyone using MooMooKow or Babyland cloth diapers?

allycat

You can get them at Kiddy Palace and I've seen them during the recent Robinsons Expo sales as well. I bought mine from MieVee's sponsor, so far ok on the adults' clothes. Going to use it on th CD and baby clothes once I've finished the bottle of Pureen ABD.

luvbene

Hi mummies

Anyone using moo moo kow or babyland cloth diapers? I have a few questions to ask...

I have moo moo kow and babyland cloth diaper covers of many different colours... Ranging frm whites to dark blue n reds... But I was wondering if I can dump everything together to wash??? Will the colours run?? Do you normally wash it together with other baby clothes? And at what temperature of the washing machine do you use? The washing instructions were cold and warm temp... I wonder if 40degrees considered cold..?

I thank you in advance in helping with my queries...
hi,
I have Bumwear and Babyland n other brands cloth diapersi usually use normal temp to wash, and yes i wash together with baby clothes. But first i soak it. I use FAB or the NTUC brand detergent, no softener and no nappy rash creams... I dont use nappy liners anymore. Been using these diapers and these methods to wash since Benedict is 4months old till now.. he is coming 11mths this june :) hope this info helps .