Anyone using Pigeon Electric Steriliser (Compact/travel size)?

littlesheep

Hi,

Wanna to check with mummies using Pigeon electric steriliser, the compact size one which hold 2 bottles, if the parts are 'loose'?

I just bought one and find the parts (accessories holder, bottle holder and the base) can be detached very easily. Is it supposed to be this way?
I have to hold all 3 parts together when trying to put back to the box.
The parts will detach when i accidentally topple the unit.

Thanks~

chowlm

Yes, it is 3 parts altogether, easy to take out. I been using the Pigeon compact steriliser since last year Sept, so far so good. The heater base will have some water stains after some time but can be removed using vinegar or lemon juice following the instructions stated on the manual.

bakaholic

Hello,
Anyone having the Pigeon Universal Sterlilizer? I got a hand-me-down unit but it doesn't come with manual. I am not sure what volume of water to put in.
Can anyone help pls? Thanks alot!

littlesheep

Hello,
Anyone having the Pigeon Universal Sterlilizer? I got a hand-me-down unit but it doesn't come with manual. I am not sure what volume of water to put in.
Can anyone help pls? Thanks alot!
Hi Bakaholic,

I'm not sure which one is the Universal Sterilizer. Did your friend pass you the measuring cup as well? Usually fill up to the max is the amount of water you need. E.g my Rapid Sterilizer comes with a 120ml cup and the Compact one comes with 30ml cup.

If not, you can call up Pigeon office to check.

bakaholic

Hi Bakaholic,

I'm not sure which one is the Universal Sterilizer. Did your friend pass you the measuring cup as well? Usually fill up to the max is the amount of water you need. E.g my Rapid Sterilizer comes with a 120ml cup and the Compact one comes with 30ml cup.

If not, you can call up Pigeon office to check.
The universal steam sterilzer is a very old model which is no longer in the market. The design looks like the current electric sterlizer model which is white with light blue stripes on top and bottom but is alot bigger. I wasn't given the cup thus I am abit confused.
I guess I could call pigeon office to ask.
Thanks for you reply.

newmum80

The universal steam sterilzer is a very old model which is no longer in the market. The design looks like the current electric sterlizer model which is white with light blue stripes on top and bottom but is alot bigger. I wasn't given the cup thus I am abit confused.
I guess I could call pigeon office to ask.
Thanks for you reply.
well, i've one of the universal steam sterilizer. it shd come with a cup but if you do not have it, no worries. u jus measure 30ml of water and put it inside. Comes into 3 parts and try to wash it every fornightly so that the bottom and exterior will not rush.

charmine

I recently bought a compact pigeon steriliser. Do i have to sterilise the bottle everything i use or only sterilise only once a day ??? :err: