Anyone with tired legs?

polopolo

Me!!! Super achy thighs and calfs....

Was afraid my calcium intake not enough, so i started to drink EnfaMama milk powder... n every other nite must massage my calves... Gynae ask me not to walk too much cos she says our shoes; those nice nice ones cun gif good support... So i try to wear more comfy shoes if i gg out ....
:Dancing_wub:

apollo

ya my gynae also ask me dun walk too much at a time. though nd to exercise abit, but really dun over if not, not only legs will tired, might have cramps easily also..

shiseru

I do have tired legs I wonder if it's safe to go for foot reflexology since I have passed the first trimester.

karoru

i also have tired and aching legs recently... sigh!!! then right feet will swollen and cramp one... strange thing is only right feet... DH suspects coz i injured before so maybe weaker... the pain is extremely unbearable at night while sleeping... can't seems to sleep well for the past few nights... weather also play a part... argh!!!

llcyahoo

13wks now, still vomit day n nite, plus giddy AND whole body aching. Legs worst till i wanted to cry n can't sleep. So MS did not stop n bouns with aching body n legs. Sigh!!!

karoru

llcyahoo mummy, just bear with it ya... and it will turn better... my morning sickness was horrible too and it last all the way till around recently, 20 weeks... jia you!!! it is all worth it for the sake of your baby... heard that the more serious your morning sickness is, the more smarter your baby will be... my GP and bro used to encourage me when i "complaint" to them about my morning sickness then... hope it helps...

stupidyeye

llcyahoo mummy, just bear with it ya... and it will turn better... my morning sickness was horrible too and it last all the way till around recently, 20 weeks... jia you!!! it is all worth it for the sake of your baby... heard that the more serious your morning sickness is, the more smarter your baby will be... my GP and bro used to encourage me when i "complaint" to them about my morning sickness then... hope it helps...

yeah yeah...true...just beatr abit more oni...just count down e day ur baby arrival....den u wnt feel the pain liao...

llcyahoo

tks, tat wat my gynae been telling me. He said " see, yr ms so serious but yr baby is growing very well". But i dun know how long can i ta han leh. My hubby is starting to worry abt mummy then baby now.

Piggy_Jasmine

i also have tired and aching legs recently... sigh!!! then right feet will swollen and cramp one... strange thing is only right feet... dear husband suspects coz i injured before so maybe weaker... the pain is extremely unbearable at night while sleeping... can't seems to sleep well for the past few nights... weather also play a part... argh!!!
HI

I also have tired and aching legs recently. And now every night keep having cramp until want to cry out.. Is there anything to prevent cramp?:Dancing_wub:

adelynn

clarins has this lotion for tired legs, it supposed to soothe tiredness and aching legs/calfs at the end of the day. but the most important thing is to wear good support and comfortable shoes

izanyzam

I fractured my left leg in an accident a couple of years ago.Metal plates inserted but has since been removed.Although im only in my 17th week,my left leg has been constantly swelling up especially near the front of the ankle region.And i was wearing SLIPPERS...!!! Its soo swollen that i find myself almost dragging my foot when i walked..!! And nowadays,i cant walk for long as i used to..Walk a bit den have to quickly find a place to sit..!!

Jerlene

those who have cramps, what i would like to suggest is to massage/stretch ur legs and calfs before you go to sleep. of coz there is someone to massage for u is the best..

shiseru

Me me! :001_302: I always request my hubby to gently massage my feet and legs at night.

Before pregnancy i used to exercise regularly, now pregnant I still do some stretches. Try rest your feet using a pillow while lying down, flex and point your feet, this helps to increase circulation and prevent tired and aching legs/feet.