Anyone wz kids born in 2000

sal

Saw so many threads abt kids born in the different years but why no 2000 babies??? The dragon babies.

My little gal is one and she's born in October...

Any other mommies have kids in tat year?

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Saw so many threads abt kids born in the different years but why no 2000 babies??? The dragon babies.

Yup, my boy is born in 2000. He is in primary 1 now.
See his homework, not that easy also, compare to our time.
Luckily he still can cope wif his study.

vion

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

U kn wat?? I was so tempted to start a thread on tis.... Bt u beat me :tlaugh:

My older dd is a dragon bb.. She's born in November... n ya luckily still coping in her P1's work...

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
oh.. my boy is born in end Aug.. this month. Still thinking wat present to buy for him. Last year present was a Gameboy. Any recommedation?? haha

vion

oh.. my boy is born in end Aug.. this month. Still thinking wat present to buy for him. Last year present was a Gameboy. Any recommedation?? haha
Wow Gameboy ah....btw do u let him play during sch days??? Present ah?? Will depends on wat ur ds wan ba....look out for his latest interest.... For my dd, it may be roller skates...

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Wow Gameboy ah....btw do u let him play during sch days??? Present ah?? Will depends on wat ur ds wan ba....look out for his latest interest.... For my dd, it may be roller skates...
Ya.. he likes to play games, esp computer games. But i alway control him, only allow him to touch computer once a week. He even play sophiscated games like Command & Conquer, etc.. kids now r really smarter than our time. When he was in K2, his gal fren even call my hp to look for him.. His frens now call my home nos to chat wif him.. Only Pr 1.. haha. Really need to keep an eye on him.

vion

Ya.. he likes to play games, esp computer games. But i alway control him, only allow him to touch computer once a week. He even play sophiscated games like Command & Conquer, etc.. kids now r really smarter than our time. When he was in K2, his gal fren even call my hp to look for him.. His frens now call my home nos to chat wif him.. Only Pr 1.. haha. Really need to keep an eye on him.
hehe ya ya i agree kids nowadays r nt like last time follow watever parents say... my sister's 2 bois oso go hay wire with Maple story (their mother go crazy with them oso) My gers will oso exchange nos with their frens but always give my hp no cos they dunno our home no.... In the end i'll oso hv to entertain them... I remembered once dd sort of quarrel with her fren, then her fren called my hp n i ask her abt it then gv her my home no n let them settle it on their own... Kids nowadays r unpredictable

sal

my little gal is okie wz her school work. Juz tat she is too mature for her age.

Heard from teacher that she even wrote love letter to one of the boy in class..

Headache man

vion

my little gal is okie wz her school work. Juz tat she is too mature for her age.

Headache man
haha so fast ur dd looking for her prospective dh n ur prospective son in law le ah.....

jedamum

love letters....
chatting on phones...

and only P1???!!!

i got 2 yrs to prepare myself for this to come.....fainzt..

tommyBoi

Alpha Male

Headache man

Love letter?? hahaha
I rem my first love letter only started in Sec 2.
Kids really moving fast nowadays.. i think is good more than bad.

Friend

I have my dragon boy in Apr. He is independent and loves to read. Very fascinated with computer games. He is in P1, able to do his work by himself. He is weak in Chinese, I will coach him in the nite.

He is my precious sweetheart. He brings me a lot of joy and happiness. :Dancing_tongue:

mummy

my ds is a march 2000 kiddo.
this generation is all about "gadgets"... he too loves pc/x-box games. he wants a gameboy too.. and saving his pocket $ to buy one.
since we have pc/x-box at home, don't want to spend the $ on a gameboy, so if he wants it he has to save $$ for it, we will match the amount he saves by the end of school term... and put his savings into the bank and get him the gameboy heee.... he knows not of this of course !! :tlaugh:
he too, loves reading... takes after moi :001_302:

sleepymama

my dd was born on 1 Jan 2000 - a rabbit! Because of MOE's cutoff date of 2 Jan, she had to join the 1999 batch! So she's in P2 now! :001_302:

Ya, she's also a gadget kid - she has gameboy, Nintendo DS Lite and she's currently crazy abt Maplestory too. Neopets and Tamagotchi previously. :rolleyes: