April 08 Mtb

rikko

Hi do u all feel very tired recently, this week was rather bad for me, feeling nauseous every morning and tired throughout the day. Had to sleep by 10pm everynight but still not enough sleep. Feeling tired the next day i woke up.

stefylim

hi rikko....

i'm feeling the same....:embarrassed: everyday is a torture....cant really eat well or sleep well these days.....counting down another 5 weeks n my 1st trimester is over.....hope all these symtoms will subside then....

rikko

hi rikko....

i'm feeling the same....:embarrassed: everyday is a torture....cant really eat well or sleep well these days.....counting down another 5 weeks n my 1st trimester is over.....hope all these symtoms will subside then....
I got another 6weeks, count down also.
Btw, saw bb heartbeat on Sat, so exciting.

stefylim

how is ur visit? she is not bad rite.....quite a nice lady n the nurses r all very nice.....

was ur wait long? my next visit will be on the 15th Sep....can't wait to see BB again....:001_302:

rikko....how did u put the avartar.....i've tried so many times but they keep telling me upload fail.....:(

rikko

how is ur visit? she is not bad rite.....quite a nice lady n the nurses r all very nice.....

was ur wait long? my next visit will be on the 15th Sep....can't wait to see BB again....:001_302:

rikko....how did u put the avartar.....i've tried so many times but they keep telling me upload fail.....:(
Hihi so coincidence, i also seeing lisa on 15 sept, my appt is 1245pm.

stefylim

rikko...ur appt so late....mine's at 9.30am....2nd in the line.....hopefully dun haf to wait too long hee hee hee.....:001_302:

rikko

rikko...ur appt so late....mine's at 9.30am....2nd in the line.....hopefully dun haf to wait too long hee hee hee.....:001_302:
purposely chose so late cos 1) i cant wake up too early 2) carpark less crowded after 1230pm 3) last appt so guess at most wait till 130pm.

stefylim

hi cherishbebe...

congrates....how have you been feeling?

my nauseousness is getting worst each day now in my 10wks....cant wait for the 1st tri to end....

:Dancing_wub:

stefylim

me too....everyday cant do without afternoon snack...will feel so hungry by 4pm......:001_302: n then super again at ard 10+....haha ha....

hey do u know where we can get cute posters of BB.....was trying to look for it but can't find anywhere.....:err:

rikko

Hello everybody.
I am April mummy too. Now 9 weeks pregnant.
Hi Cherish,

I am also 9 weeks pregnant. I feeling very tired and sleepy most of the time. Feeling uncomfortable at tummy area, like bloatedness, etc.
Sometimes feel hungry, sometimes full, i also duno whether i am hungry or bloated.....haha.

rikko

me too....everyday cant do without afternoon snack...will feel so hungry by 4pm......:001_302: n then super again at ard 10+....haha ha....

hey do u know where we can get cute posters of BB.....was trying to look for it but can't find anywhere.....:err:
Stefy - i tik bookshops do sell those bb posters.
Hows ur checkup today? I did mine, can see the shape of bb more and heartbeat can be heard more obvious.
Btw, did lisa shared with u the down syndrome test? My & hubby haven decide if doing, are u going ahead?

stefylim

rikko....check up was ok....could see the bb very clearly n also the heartbeat...yup Lisa did mention about the test, tok to hubby liow....we thk might as well do the test lor....when's ur next appt...mine's on 29th Sep when I'm 12wks...cant wait to see bb again tt day.....

rikko

rikko....check up was ok....could see the bb very clearly n also the heartbeat...yup Lisa did mention about the test, tok to hubby liow....we thk might as well do the test lor....when's ur next appt...mine's on 29th Sep when I'm 12wks...cant wait to see bb again tt day.....
Hihi, we haven decide to do or not. There are 2 types of test, one is NT, one is Triple test, which one u be doing?
My next appt is 6 Oct 07, one week later than yours cos i am 9 weeks now.

stefylim

CherishBebe....I think the NT test is a more accurate test and can be performed between wk 11-14 but its abt 3x more ex.....while the triple test can only be performed later and accuracy is only 60+%.....:err:

u shld check wif ur gynea, he/she shld be able to tell you more abt it.....

when's ur next gynea visit....

does any1 of you have rashes......i've got lots of rashes on both my legs......its been so itchy.....now apart from bloated/vomit got to deal with itch also.....haiz.....:eek: