April 2007 Mummies & Daddies

mummy_celeste

hi chillea_analu,

wow, that was 10 days before mine :wink:.

where did u give birth?? :)

my gal caught some flu bug. she was coughing the whole nite and i felt so helpless.

jojanimm

Esther82, I delivered in NUH, u?

Mummies whom babies have gone for the 4th month jab, did you give him/her the pneumococcal jab? Is it necessary to take it now or later?

Squigglytofu

Esther82, I delivered in NUH, u?

Mummies whom babies have gone for the 4th month jab, did you give him/her the pneumococcal jab? Is it necessary to take it now or later?

hi jo, i gave my boy (4mth) the 2nd pneu jab yesterday. my pd says it can be taken at 2, 4 and 6 mths, assuming the first jab is at 2 mths. of course when u want to have it is up to u lah.

my boy boy was born on 20th April! :tlaugh:

jojanimm

I let my boy took the pneumococcal jab with his 4th month 5 in 1 jab, so took 2 jabs together. Not cheap though but better safe than sorry.

lolpraj

hmmm ya lol wen he happy he drink finish it if he nt den juz dun wan drink
Hi,
am new here, my gal born on 19th apr. Can you pls what kind of cereals should be given to 6mth old. My gal only like Heinz orangic rice cereal, she doesnt like the nestle rice/wheat. Can you suggest any other brand which is orangic and tastes jus like Heinz?

jojanimm

my boy eats frisocream and he's okay with it, haven't tried any other brands as yet. Anyone has given baby puree yet? How do I start doing it?