April 2017 IVF

Loveholiday

Hi Girls, I am a new member here and is considering to do IVF this month or next.
May i know which doc you girls work with?

Happyhappy

Hi Girls, I am a new member here and is considering to do IVF this month or next.
I uses Doctor Sadhana from KK but the bills are not cheap as I am a private patient for all the treatments there. My sis also uses her for her two IUI.
But I do like her as I find her very patient and also understanding especially when comes to the decision of the embryo transfer as to whether to do one or two.
She will not rush me to finish the session and yet patiently answered all my questions and also advised me accordingly.

At the end of the day, I feel that it is not so much of which fertility gynae is better but is which gynae you are comfortable with. But if this is your first time, bear in mind it is a long and tedious process for IVF. Mentally and physically.
Best of luck!

Loveholiday

Hi HappyHappy,

I understand it is a very long and stressful process. This is my first IVF , i am not suitable to do IUI as i have blockage tube and have ectopic pregnancy before. Is this your first time too? did you go for any counselling before IVF process. May i know what is the estimated cost for your whole process?
Sorry for so many questions in 1 go.....

Best of luck to you too!!

Happyhappy

Hi HappyHappy,

I understand it is a very long and stressful process. This is my first IVF , i am not suitable to do IUI as i have blockage tube and have ectopic pregnancy before. Is this your first time too? did you go for any counselling before IVF process. May i know what is the estimated cost for your whole process?
Sorry for so many questions in 1 go.....

Best of luck to you too!!

princesssoda

I am still waiting for my menses to start then will start the Stimm! I am with Dr Steven Teo from Stog Practice at TMC. How bout u?

Loveholiday

I am still waiting for my menses to start then will start the Stimm! I am with Dr Steven Teo from Stog Practice at TMC. How bout u?
I am waiting for my first day of menses too...So coincidence..
I am with Dr Roland Chieng.
May i know roughly how much they quote?
The package itself already cost about $13000 not include the hormone jabs/ consultation/ scan etc....

Hopeisthere

Hi all mummies, i'm a mommy myself and i have been through the worst period of my life. Multiple IVF Failures. And all it seemed doomed to fail for my dream family. And now im fortunate to have 2 sons and 1 daughter. My reason for this post is to share with the to-be mummies who have gone through IVF Failure and is seeking alternatives to their problem. Im just doing this out of good will as i want to pass on the help to the mummies who are going through what i have gone through.

God bless. Stay strong and belief! http://mybabydream.net/