ARDO Calypso To Go Double Electric Breast Pump

tanja78

ARDO Calypso To Go Double Electric Breast Pump review?

Has anyone tried the above brand of breast pump ? I only heard of this brand recently when I started researching on double electric breast pumps. My main concern is portability and whether it can run on internal battery or AA batteries , as I will want to breast feed my baby when I get back to work. I travel around in Singapore a lot in my work. So may not have a proper power point or place to pump.

Please kindly reply,

thank you

Last edited:

ifah03

heard but dont knw wnyne who tried. Make sure U check whthr easy to get spare parts before u buy.
If spare parts difficult to get or expensive, then rethink

tanja78

Thank you for the tip. Will find out if the spare parts are easily available before deciding to purchase.

Juliagoh

Hi, I bought my Ardo double pump in 2011 October.
What's good about the pump is it's quiet, portable, suction strong and the warranty cover 2 years or 400hrs of usage whichever come later.
Spare parts can be bought at Kiddy Palace or their office.
Their after sale services is super GOOD.
I've some problems with my 1st, came over to collect and sent me a new motor few days later.
They even loan me a motor when they're trying to repairs.

wheelie

Hi, I recently bought the set at Baby Fair and only to realise that Kiddy Palace actually has a better offer. Buying ala carte at Kiddy Palace is cheaper and more items than a set at Baby Fair! I emailed them on this with 2 reminders. No one replied. Pls be careful to buy from them.