Are there other phonics classes

PhyllisTan

Are there other phonics classes?

Hello mothers out there,

I am finding phonic school for my daughters, was wondering if zoophonic is good or there's other phonic school which is better than that?

Do help me out. Thanks :)

Last edited:

raeka

Ya is it good?
My son very timid , I dare not to enroll him as afraid he will cry and disturb the class.

Tykes Playhouse

Hi there! We cater to your Phonics & Reading needs at Tykes Playhouse. Do find out more about us on Facebook. Add us up or u may contact us at 92443791 to know more.

Impresario Arts

Re: Are there other phonics classes?

Hi Mummy, coming soon I am going to start Imagine Inventions Preschool Playgroups, and I realised that the best way to get kids to wangle their tongues on phonics is through singing and rapping. I have like 9 years of experience in studying the best methods for preschool education. Go and check out www.impresarioarts.com we are going to start in August. We use preschool concepts, yes concepts because when you teach a child a concept they can apply the concept effectively. Phonics is all about wangling the tongue to speak better. Do give me an email and I can chat better with you. FYI, I taught 2 Vietnamese boys with zero english in 7 mths to reach Singapore standards and they are scoring 80% and above. And check out my daughter, flawless language - just through edutainment. My programs works like a charm, give it a try!