Are you a flats or heels person?

THE SAID'S

well it seems there are more mummy yummies out there .... how i wish i can fit into those stillettos and those killer shoes .. but i have square feet .. so my best companion is Kumfs shoes .... Where the ocassion commands that i wear heels, i restrict to 2 inch or less ... even then, i dont feel comfortable for long. Ehm, but i envy those mummies here who wear heels even wt kiddies in tow.

iwan2noe

Which do you prefer and often wear ?

I love flats. More comfortable.
I nver wear heels with more than 3 inches.
Heels with those pointed front is a big no-no for me...:nah:
I am same as u. after wearing flats all the time during pregnancy, now i prefer flats than those with heels. For those with heels i only wear those below 3 inches or at most 3 inches...
I have broad feet so can wear shoes that are narrow or pointed.. i envy pple with long slender legs =(

hakisumi

I love wearing heels
i miss wearing my heels...
during pregnancy wear flats only..hehehe

but flats also very comfy at times..

CanCanMum

actually me oso love heels

but juz tat if i wear hor, i will be the tallest in the MRT lols

gonna live with all the stares.............lols

i dunoo is it i m too sensitive or wad....but i feel like everybody is lookin at me~~~zzzz

I love High Heel BOOTS~~~its nice.............heeeee

hakisumi

same same.. i love boots..
but hubby ll say u think u in US or HK arh..LOlz....

ya.. i know what u mean.. the stares... O.O*
cos i am 175..with the heels.................

yesterday go out w hubby,wear my flat pumps..seems cant fit ler..
i am so scare of my high heels, i havent put them on yet....

CanCanMum

same same.. i love boots..
but hubby ll say you think you in US or HK ..LOlz....

ya.. i know what you mean.. the stares... O.O*
cos i am 175..with the heels.................

yesterday go out w hubby,wear my flat pumps..seems cant fit ..
i am so scare of my high heels, i havent put them on yet....
wahhahahha~~~~ya....mee oso about 173 with those heels lols~~~

diymummy

I love heels. Looks sexy. (2.5" and above)

But due to practical reasons now - carry baby to and fro infant care, squeeze in MRT, walk out for lunch, aging knees - I've settled for low heels (1").

Only wear flats when I was pregnant. I feel like a duck when I wear flats.

angelwendy

I'm actually a heel person... can wear very high high heels... but since i got fatter... i more & more dislike heels... make my foot so painful... cause of the weight...

Ting

im cool with both, all depends on my outfit.
naturally flats r so much more comfy, but i can still run n chase pin with my high heels.. hahaha~ used to it alr. everyday she gimme 魔鬼训练!

hakisumi

wahhahahha~~~~ya....mee also about 173 with those heels lols~~~
cancan mum.. me is 175 w/o heels.. lolz... plus heels...almost 180+ le..

diymummy: i feel like a penguin when preggy..LOLz...
after gave birth.. i still trying to find the balance and centre of gravity back..

TANZHENZHI

I am a flats person, i only wear heels when i go wedding dinner. But of cos heels not more than 2inch. ;) I am pretty tall so dun really like to wear heels and it hurts when wear too long. So i prefer flats.

mummykaye

:Dancing_tongue: I am a wedges person!
I like to feel taller but my husband isn't tall... so I have to avoid wearing them when I go out with him. :wong7:

Tiggee

:Dancing_tongue: I am a wedges person!
I like to feel taller but my husband isn't tall... so I have to avoid wearing them when I go out with him. :wong7:
My hubby is slightly taller than me. So I sort of stopped wearing them unless special event or if I go out with my gfs.

andriakalvi

I love to wear the flats, because i feel comfortable to walk. I have a good height. So, i feel comfortable to wear flats one.

I like to wear heels as i am petite and my hubby quite tall, find its more feminine to wear heels esp when wearing a dress. But it depends on the occasions and the mood, if going out only marketing, then i will wear platform shoes (wedges). If going for a dinner in a restaurant and I intend to dress up, I will definitely wear heels even with jeans or dress. If going for shopping for long hours with hubby's car, then maybe can try heels or wedges, if going shopping alone, will try not to wear too high as hubby is not around to help carry things.

i'm definitely a flats person because they are so comfy to walk in. Can't imagine the pain in heels. Just not worth it. But that said, i do keep a few pairs of killer heels coz my hubs like them in the ahem, bedroom.