Arrival of Princess Chloe on the 18th of Nov

npoheng

Dear MTBs, my dear princess Chloe arrived on the morining of the 18th of Nov, weighing at 3.97 kg. Wife went through the labour without epidural and is good and well.

Jeff and Jamie

sharonk

Dear MTBs, my dear princess Chloe arrived on the morining of the 18th of Nov, weighing at 3.97 kg. Wife went through the labour without epidural and is good and well.

Jeff and Jamie
3.9kg? What did she eat during preg? TEACH ME!! hahaa. ...
Anyway, congrats...

CJmom

Gosh and all these without epidural? She's strong!
Anyway congrats and have fun with the new bundle of joy.

sufeit0115

Wow congrats!! Salute to your wife, she is so strong!! My baby boy also sharing the same birthday as your princess, he's also born on 18 Nov's morning!! :)

Rest well ya!

npoheng

3.9kg? What did she eat during preg? TEACH ME!! hahaa. ...
Anyway, congrats...
Haha, actually we eat as per normal, don't know how come so big. I also go a surprise when my wife gave birth naturally cause I think would have to c- sect. It was dilated 3 cm at about 12 midnight but when my wife was screaming for the epidural, it was dragging on for ages. Then at about 0115 hrs, my wife was like so painful and I asked the nurse how come the epidural so slow. The nurse then check the dilation and immediately rushed out to inform her colleagues to call our gynae and also told me that 8 cm dilated and cannot inject epidural. Afterwhich, it was over in 20 Mins. ^^