** Audition for Aug/Sep 2009 New Borns **

sue2009

Hi there!

I'm looking for a new-born infant to feature in a commercial. Shoot date is in early Oct for 2 hours or less.

TALENT DESCRIPTIONS:
Newborn infant
- Chinese
- Born in late Aug to mid Sep
- smiley and easy to coax into laughing would be a plus.

If you'd be interested to try out, please send an e-mail to michelle@rushes.com.sg with a recent clear photograph of the baby and his/her measurements (length and weight) by Monday, 21 September; if short-listed, Michelle will reply with more details about our shoot and talent fees. Thanks very much!

CarolOng

Hi,

Apologies 1st. I'm not making trouble here.

Some ques regarding yr citeria stated.

Late Aug babies, by the time early Oct is only 1mths+old... don't think they really know how to smile yet.

Early Sep, same prob as above. & they might be less than a mth old. Unless the mummies don't mind bringing them out when they r less than a mth old.

sue2009

Hi Carol,

Yes, I do understand that new-borns at this stage can't really 'smile' yet. My dear unmarried colleague just trying her luck :) We won't be asking the baby to do anything extraordinary and we are actually prepared to travel to baby's home to film depending on the situation. My colleague would have more details, please feel free to contact her if you are interested. Thanks!

rainypink

My EDD is 1st Oct! Can my baby boy try? Veryvery very new born but have to come down to my place lor! :wong19:

I dont if he would be easy to coax into smiling because he is really really a few days old!!

:wong29:

sue2009

Hi rainypink,

Whoa, thanks for your keen interest but your EDD might be too close to our shoot date. It's a short shoot but I think you and BB will need all the time to recuperate and bond first. Have a smooth delivery and thanks again for your support!

cmeilim

my boy is born on 31 May. very cute. loves to smile and laugh. people tell us he is good-looking. if you've not found the right candidate and think my boy's not too old for the shoot, pls PM me and I can send his photo over to you. cheers!

sue2009

Dear Mummies,

Thanks for all your interest and response. Our audition is closed but if you have a cute baby/child and would like to try out for future casting calls, please email their recent photos and details to michelle@rushes.com.sg. We will keep their info in our casting files for future roles.

Thank you!