auspicious dates for caeserean

rosemummy

Hi
Anyone has any contacts of good fengshui masters that can advise on few dates for elective caeserean? Too many commercial ones in market these days. Not sure which to choose!

Alisa

i never seek feng shui master when we choose my son's birth date, we just flip thru calender, those chinese wan will have explaination if that day is ok or not, got timing too.

pixie

I never believe in Feng Shui -fullstop.
I use my own instinct and feel that it's better to carry my baby to full term so that s/he is healthy and let nature takes it own course.I suppose this is the reason why my girl was overdue by 4 days from EDD (from natural birth to emergency c-section)......LOL

I have heard of friends where they seek help from Feng Shui master for an elective c-section and one friend, her baby ended up keeps falling sick. So tell me is it a good or bad thing to overly depend on Feng Shui?

Last edited:

Alisa

sometimes c-sec is no choice, for my case, i have low laying placenta so c-sec is the only choice. of course if i do not have low laying placenta, i will let my baby choose the date he wanted to come out.