Australian made natural shampoo and conditioner

perth_mum

Hi all, i'm a sg mum based in perth and am looking at marketing australian made natural goats milk and olive oil soaps and skin products in sg. I had really bad scalp pimples and was prescribed steroids that only work to a certain extent.this was until i decided to try natural shampoo made free from harmful chemicals and preservatives. My doctor was amazed that my scalp condition improved so much.

just wanting to find out if anyone would like to try out our australian made natural shampoo and conditioners? PM me for more info and samples.

perth_mum

Hi lindax, the shampoo i used is made by a local soap maker so does not have a brand :) she was making the soaps to tackle her family's skin problems and then word of mouth spread so she decided to sell the soaps to locals. That is why i'm hoping to partner with Naline to bring her products to singapore.

The shampoo made with natural ingredients primarily of olive oil and includes other essential oils. Very natural and clear of sulphates which is the culprit for people with skin and scalp problems.

If you are looking for a shampoo in sg, try to find those that are as natural as possible, free of sulphates and artificial fragrance. PM me if you would like more info.