Autism Insurance

InvestSavvy

Hi all mummies and daddies,

If you suspect your child shows signs of autism, a word of advice:

Before you get him/her officially diagnosed:
Please make sure he is covered by insurance first! Be it hospitalisation, death, disability, critical illness.

Once he is officially diagnosed, all insurers will reject and not accept him/her as standard!

I made the wrong choice to get my boy assessed before getting him insurance and now all the insurers are rejecting him basic coverage.

I have a glimmer of hope now as i know of an agent who has been fighting for me to get my son covered under his company. He mentioned there is a good chance as he has spoke to the underwriter. If anyone need him to help to cover your child before or after assessment, PM me.

cyberie

Hi all mummies and daddies,

If you suspect your child shows signs of autism, a word of advice:

Before you get him/her officially diagnosed:
Please make sure he is covered by insurance first! Be it hospitalisation, death, disability, critical illness.

Once he is officially diagnosed, all insurers will reject and not accept him/her as standard!

I made the wrong choice to get my boy assessed before getting him insurance and now all the insurers are rejecting him basic coverage.

I have a glimmer of hope now as i know of an agent who has been fighting for me to get my son covered under his company. He mentioned there is a good chance as he has spoke to the underwriter. If anyone need him to help to cover your child before or after assessment, PM me.

There is an insurance specially for autism from NTUC Income. Can take a look...
Hope it can provide your kids with some coverage.

zenzen

pls share insurer and plan. thx
Hi starystarynite, your post has been more than a year long but I would love you discuss with you some solutions I have towards this matter. I have a passion towards helping caretakers of individuals with learning differences, and I hope to reach out to people of this demographic. Hope to hear from you soon!