Avent Bottles

PhoBia

I am selling of my Avent bottles because my son is unable to adjust to this bottle teats as he have been using the other type of Avent teats. I am selling both for $32. The teat is size number 3. Please sms or Watsapp me at 97579791 for those who are interested.2B.jpg2b2.jpgteats.jpg

PhoBia

Anyone interested as I am trying to sell this off as it is as good as new only use once and 1 bottle. The teats on the bottles are number 2 and the new teat in the packaging is number 3. Price reduced to $30...

papa2be

is this the 9 ounce bottle? Avent Natural series? or classic series? or advanced classic series? how much did u buy it for? :)

PhoBia

This is not the classic nor the advanced classic series. These bottles are the natural bottles feeding series. I bought the 9oz bottles with slow flow nipple (number 2) and the additional teat which is still in the packaging is the medium flow (number 3). I bought the bottles itself for $29.90 and the teat is $6.

Everyday more than 1000 mummies and daddies visit our website to look for baby products! And this is growing at a rate of 20% every other month!

We want to invite you to put up your items for sale on our website,
Singapore Baby Mall | A Member of TheSGMall.com

No registration fees or transaction fees or comms at all!

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to send us an enquiry.