Average 2 - 3 times fever every month

ochklk

For the past 1 year, my son have frequent fever, 18 Mar shot to 39.9C, need a jab to subside the fever and last week wed, again shot up to 40.1C, took the jab again, last one year, think he already got the jab for more that 5 times, all fever near to 40C, we are so worry and bring him to his PD as the fever still not subside yet, the PD give us antibotics and to monitor him and will see him again in 1 wk time, he think mayb my boy have low immune system and need to have blood test if the fever still dun go away... Do any mummy have experience like my boy?? By the way, my son is only 25mth old..

MsKoh1973

Your son in child care? If it is, then is quite normal. Last time my girl in infant care, she sometimes one month only goes once, cos kept falling sick.

Ting

actually you shld find out the cause of the fever. the fever is just an indication of an infection or what in some part of the body, thats all. the cause of his fever might be a throat infection that didnt heal or recover properly, which caused the bacteria or virus to manifest again.. take note of what causes his fever, if not, get the doc to do a blood test and see whats wrong.

apollo

ya shd find out the cause of the fever. cos 2-3 times of HIGH fever within a mth is too frequent..

MsKoh1973

agreed, find the root cause. Mayb can go kkh AnE, last time we went, all test are inclusive in the charges, dun noe now is it still d same.

ochklk

Tat y I intend to quit my job to look after him myself... Now is my MIL who take care of him, but my hubby sis 3 children also go to my PIL house for the whole day, so I want to see whether my son is it so easily get sick or not...

capricon

Hi,

Frequent fever is a sign that the immune system is very weak. 2-3 times a month is too much for a young child's body to handle, n it weakens the child cos it does not have sufficient time to recover fully from each fever. Chinese medicine helps to strengthen the immune system n overall health. If you are willing to try traditional chinese medicine, I can share my sinseh details in the thread. Pls pm me if you are keen or you have any questions.

reginaluxp

If your child is not in child care, then 2-3 times fever every month is too frequent.
It could be the immune system is not strong. Why not you try giving supplements for your child. I am giving my boy NaturCare Colostrum+DHA Chew. Its very effective, helps boost immune system. Pharmacist from Guardian also say this is good after looking at the product.

You may want to visit this thread to read about the testimonial from other mummies who have bought from me.
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f57/colostrum-dha-chew-healthier-kids-65682/#post534213

1 bottle 120's : $63
2 bottles @ $126 + Free Gift + Free Registered Mail.

dinida

Hi All,

my dear girl (now 26 mths) have at least 2 high fever in 1 month, for the past 4-5 months. we keep gng to GP...even sometimes to KK A&E , they did blood test, urine test, they say nothing is wrong, probabshly a viral infection. but cannot be it keep coming back right?

this week my daughter is sick again. yest she had high fever. today my husband is bringing her to KK again...but i tink they will say the same thing again..haiz...

what shld i do??

capricon

Hi dinida,

Pls bring yr gal to see Chinese sinseh to strengthen her overall health. Yr gal is not getting better after visiting KK, it shows her immune system is very weak. Do note that western medicine treats symptoms n not the root cause of the problem. My kids always see Chinese sinseh when they are sick n they do not get relapses easily.

A mummy in another thread brought her child to see the sinseh that I recommended n recovered quickly. Her child did not get well after staying at the Thomson medical Ctr. If you are keen in bringing yr child to see sinseh, you can pm me.

ochklk

Hi All,

my dear girl (now 26 mths) have at least 2 high fever in 1 month, for the past 4-5 months. we keep gng to GP...even sometimes to KK A&E , they did blood test, urine test, they say nothing is wrong, probabshly a viral infection. but cannot be it keep coming back right?

this week my daughter is sick again. yest she had high fever. today my husband is bringing her to KK again...but i tink they will say the same thing again..sigh...

what shld i do??

Hi,

I'm the one who started this thread, I changed my bao bei milk powder from NAN Pro to HA and I gave him Vitamin Pills to boost his immune system, and also he stop using the pacifier...now pass 7 weeks liao, he so far (touch wood) nv fever liao... I'm not sure whether is it the above 2 that I gave him, but now I gave him raisins, fruits and alot of water... but I hope fever will not come n find him soon...