Baby 1st hair cut - any good recommend?

MsKoh1973

we buy those from mustafa, think sometimes got offer, only like $12, can buy panasonic one, oso quite cheap, cos my husband love to cut his own hair at home (w my help), he said if go outside to cut one time cheapest is $5 , he want to save money.

bb2010

we buy those from mustafa, think sometimes got offer, only like $12, can buy panasonic one, also quite cheap, cos my husband love to cut his own hair at home (w my help), he said if go outside to cut one time cheapest is $5 , he want to save money.
ok ok...but where got so cheap $5 for baby 1st hair cut? bcos baby spa cost $16 ler..

can u let me know which shop is cost $ 5 for baby hair cut?

MsKoh1973

I mean $5 is for my husband lah, not for bb ............... so far, now my girl 6 yo, she never has a hair cut outside the house.............

Carlisle

I think you can have your baby's hair cut at any salon who cuts children's hair. My son's hair cut was when he was 1 yr old, the barber did not use scissors because he kept on moving. A hair shaver was what the barber used, it was more efficient and less dangerous since, it doesn't have sharp edges like scissors do.

camom

I bought a pair of electric hair clippers and used that to cut my son's hair until recently. Husb decided to bring him to the barber to get it all shorn away cos I preferred my son wif longer hair

luvbene

i also cut my baby hair.. i use own phillips epilator.. i change to shaver mode.. which is less dangerous and if his hair too long i trim a bit with small scissors. He moved a lot like where the sound of the shaver he will bend n turn his hand to see.. so my maid help me to hold him and u bet u got to fast with fingers and hands... i left a small patch on top of the head ... i like the style bcos his top part where the brain is still soft.. left some hair there n shave the rest...