Baby against breastmilk.

hi, mummies
i have delivered my girl on oct this year. my girl she was 2 months old.
i am feeding my girl breastmilk daytime and formula night time. recently, i found my girl she always struggle when she drinking breastmilk, sometime took half to one hour to finishing 120ml. but if feeding her formula she look ok and smooth drinking. she can finished within 15 minutes.
i wondering is anyone faced same problem? wondering what wrong?
what sould i do? mix my breastmilk with formula?
do you think is good to mix both milk together?

lyra

My baby is a fussy eater. He'll take eons just to finish 80ml EBM and then very quickly ask for more milk again.

Maybe it has got to do with the taste. She's so used to the FM taste that she prefers it and drinks more. Maybe u just give lesser EBM per feed and supplement with FM since u say supply not enough n tat u're gng back to work. Dun mix them up in one bottle coz I read somewhere that its not gd to mix. U can google to find out.

My baby is a fussy eater. He'll take eons just to finish 80ml EBM and then very quickly ask for more milk again.

Maybe it has got to do with the taste. She's so used to the FM taste that she prefers it and drinks more. Maybe u just give lesser EBM per feed and supplement with FM since u say supply not enough n tat u're gng back to work. Dun mix them up in one bottle coz I read somewhere that its not gd to mix. U can google to find out.
hi lyra,
my breastmilk only able meet my girl's daytime demand. i afraid if i increase feed formula milk, she will totally reject the breastmilk.

Triquetra

hi lyra,
my breastmilk only able meet my girl's daytime demand. i afraid if i increase feed formula milk, she will totally reject the breastmilk.
What FM are you giving her now?
I used to give my girl ebm and NAN HA.
She's now 2+ yo and still willing to take EBM *lols*

What FM are you giving her now?
I used to give my girl ebm and NAN HA.
She's now 2+ yo and still willing to take EBM *lols*
i give her friso. why nan ha?
u mean u still give ebm to ur elder girl?
i think to give frozen ebm to my elder son, but i heard people said not point to give as my son already 20months. can i mix the frozen ebm in his formula?

Triquetra

i give her friso. why nan ha?
u mean u still give ebm to ur elder girl?
i think to give frozen ebm to my elder son, but i heard people said not point to give as my son already 20months. can i mix the frozen ebm in his formula?
My girl was not poo-ing regularly and had quite bad reflex.
After trying serveral brands, she reacts best to NAN HA.
I also read that NAN HA is closest to breastmilk in terms of taste and texture.
Personally I don't like the idea of mixing cause it might make the milk tastes weird.
I gave my elder girl ebm because I wanna clear space. No more room for my expressed milk >.<"

My girl was not poo-ing regularly and had quite bad reflex.
After trying serveral brands, she reacts best to NAN HA.
I also read that NAN HA is closest to breastmilk in terms of taste and texture.
Personally I don't like the idea of mixing cause it might make the milk tastes weird.
I gave my elder girl ebm because I wanna clear space. No more room for my expressed milk >.<"
that is great. your girl still like breastmilk. i dont dare to try give my son. cause previously he dont like drink milk so much. recently just have good mood to drink. i afraid if give him, he may dislike to drink again. my son he quite fussy when drink milk.
you total breastfeed ur baby now? bottle feed?